What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (9 Viewers)

That person: But yesterday didn't you say it would be cool to call out every historic piece of footage of white people in black face?

Twitter: Ah that was just cloud talk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love the way Jebediah Springfield is just Skinner really.

I had never even heard of her blackface film before now. I think the twitter user was alt-right and secretly amplifying their racist agenda in order to, ummm, show up the woke left? Try and get people watching racist films? Erode trust in the media?

It was all a koch brothers soros plan.

commienazis.jpg

Oh no, the Commie Nazis!!

I have it on good authority that the person who essentially invented the irish simpsons meme was blocked off the group for making a political meme this week

This kinda seems to be wafting from FF Cork.

Which is either a great or awful sign.

Either this is coming from MM and they have gotten so far off reality that they are going to wipe themselves out by just opening their mouths

or

They will re-write Ireland as it suits them, British style.

Third source!!

Thats the youngfella above, youth FF UCC and Clare TD Cathal Crowe.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This might have be an internal circular / PR grassrooting campain :p

Edit:

I'm deeply entertained by this - the FF rainbow branding along with the ireland for all hashtag seem to be about for a few months now. I find it SOOO entertaining that after sitting on thier hands through marref and repeal and then getting almost wiped out (again) they finally had a meeting where they said 'oh maybe we should do some of this civil rights type stuff, i think it might relate to voters or something'.

The same youngfella (he's a kid like) was talking about uniting Ireland recently too.

FF centra has the rainbow branding too. This is not a loose canon, this is a campaign.

Last edited:
Did we all see the video of Gemmtrails declaring a race war on Hazel Chu?

Not gonna post it here but just search twitter for Hazel Gemma

Depending on how deranged even one of G'OD's fans is that's a potentially very dangerous thing for her to have put online. Chu shouldn't be frightened of O'Doherty but if she's frightened by that video she'd be right to be,

went looking for it to report it after Chu tweeted that she wanted people to do so. Couldn't find it though. Presumed it had already been taken down.

I know G'OD is clearly very mentally ill, but she needs to be stored away somewhere far away from society, as much to protect her from herself, as anything else.

went looking for it to report it after Chu tweeted that she wanted people to do so. Couldn't find it though. Presumed it had already been taken down.

I know G'OD is clearly very mentally ill, but she needs to be stored away somewhere far away from society, as much to protect her from herself, as anything else.

I had a scan through G'ODs timeline there and there were references to a livestream about the Green Party, I'd assume that the clip where she's talking about Hazel Chu was in ther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back