What to do by Drumacanoo? (1 Viewer)

Re: moose

The Aural was beautifully done, but did you get what the robot was doin in Berlin?
haha i guessed and said it dispensed information to tourists. AS IF.found out it was about cleaning the glass on the trains. laaaame. if i was making a robot it'd be really really cool and scoff at cleaning windows. only have music left now!

twenny dollah bill look atchoo atchoo!!

oh btw thanks for all the advice moose!

Re: moose

haha i guessed and said it dispensed information to tourists. AS IF.found out it was about cleaning the glass on the trains. laaaame.

It is Germany we're talking about here like. They get fined for crossing the road if there isn't any green man shining, or so i've heard. So not hardcore.

I thought Frau Koch was pretty funny though, if only for the fact that the department MUST have been having a laugh when they were putting together that one themselves.

moose, it'd be deadly if that boulder is any good shape!...haven't been able to have a proper climb in ages with the leaving cert and all...must get out to the Gap of Dunloe or Dun Chaoin sometime soon!

359dc48fd28628a68a0aea0b896dfac9.jpg

michael_reardon_cliffs.jpg

.|..|.|..|.|..|

Hahaha I remember what I said now... i said that it collected glasses....in a train station. Whatever.

I was pretty desperate for an answer at the time. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back