What to do by Drumacanoo? (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

(or any other donegallers)
say I go to Donegal for Punx Picnic a few days earlier, what sort of things can I do? me n a pal were thinkin of going surfing in bundoran but thats about it. I want to make my visit to Donegal worth while cos its such a long distance to go.
I have never been to Donegal before, but was slayed by the donegal irish in the aural a few days ago. the wound is still fresh, can you help me... love Donegal?
thanks.|..|

Re: moose

That Donegal lad sounded like motherfucking eeyore having a bad dose of constipation of the mouth...

eeyore.jpg

the prick.

speaking of which, o searcaigh didn't come up and his poem was the one of the easiest. whatevz! exam dissection is for losers. meanwhile, gloating is for winners. german was SUPER!

Which poem?

Was it "Tá milseáin i' mo phóca" or " Tá choileann i' mo van"

Are ye relying on public transport? As much as I dislike the Bundoran area Tullan Strand is lovely. Also bear in mind that Letterkenny and Bundoran are an hour from each other and on different bus routes from Dublin.

The nicest part of the country is either fFanad or Johnnystress country, actually for the crazy Irish just head for Johnnystress country. They even speak English backwards round there.

ahhh, I see. an hour sounds grand. do buses to donegal let you put bikes on them?

ahhh, I see. an hour sounds grand. do buses to donegal let you put bikes on them?

Think bus eireann charge 8 quid a bike. Private buses are usually free. Don't know who runs a private bus to Bundoran though.

John McGinley go as far as Annagry/Falcaragh/Gortahork or Carndonagh/Buncrana. I'll see if there's any places renting surfboards and that along their route unless ye really want to go to Bundoran that is?

speaking of which, o searcaigh didn't come up and his poem was the one of the easiest. whatevz! exam dissection is for losers. meanwhile, gloating is for winners. german was SUPER!

OL German was great, I'd have been lucky to have done half an hour study for it all year long and I aced the written test. Take that for beating the system.
The tape was completly wrecking our head though. We didn't have a clue what was going on....nothing was making any sense what-so-ever, it was all mumbo-jumbo shee-ite. The superviser started going crazy, he was freaking out all over the place....
...then we realised that the cd player was in fact, on shuffle. :)

Anywho, the LC is a load of completly over-hyped bollocks that is worthy of no further mention. I just wish I had studied for it properly because most of it would have been a piece of piss if I had prepared myself instead of relying on studying the night before. Now... I must go celebrate my Summer freedom by getting drunk and doing something that i will completly regret.

Hey moose...is there anything around the Drumacanoo area? I think we'll be heading up the day before and staying around the day after...are there any beaches or lakes around or anything? or food shops for that matter.

german tape was sound. i love being seduced by Deutsch. it is pure aural sex. best bit was the lad goin mad over a suit, "KEIN PANIK!!!!" get downnnn!!get in dee chopper!!
so amazingly melodramatic!

bundoran sounded lovely and tacky but id settle for anywhere really that had rentals and lessons.
this hostel looks nice http://www.turfnsurf.ie/

Just go with them, Richie Fitzgerald is a legend.

Hey moose...is there anything around the Drumacanoo area? I think we'll be heading up the day before and staying around the day after...are there any beaches or lakes around or anything? or food shops for that matter.

There's Gartan Lake not too far away. Nearest beach is about 15 miles. There's a big boulder called the rock which the pub was named after, I'm gonna have a look at it and see if it's boulderable if you know what I mean. I'll let ya know.

german tape was sound. i love being seduced by Deutsch. it is pure aural sex. best bit was the lad goin mad over a suit, "KEIN PANIK!!!!" get downnnn!!get in dee chopper!!
so amazingly melodramatic!

The Aural was beautifully done, but did you get what the robot was doin in Berlin?

think we will be headin up a couple of days earlier too it better be good, are there shops up there?

Letterkenny is about 4/5 miles from the site. Too many of shops there.

Edit: can someone change the name of this thread to something like "things to do in Donegal"?

Re: What to do by Drumancannoo?

i hope the economy up there can cope with the influx of extra cash

Re: What to do by Drumancannoo?

I've just noticed there's now three threads with Drumacanoo spelt wrong. All my fault too. Could whoever clever person who answered my last request fix that please?

What to do by Drumacanoo = genius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back