What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Anybody else watchin Reaper the new Kevin Smith thing?
Can't decide if i really like it or not. Seems a little bland, is Smith only funny when he can use dirty words?

its not really that good. they will be doing well to stretch it beyond the first 10 episodes that they have done. Its one saving grace is that none of it is written by kevin smith.....

Finished Californication last night.
Has a similar LA vibe to Entourage but is a lot more cynical, bitter and twisted.
Great stuff.

region 1 sets were cheap enough after Christmas on Amazon.com

cool, thanks... i'll order them for there. no point waiting for it to appear in shops here at a price which i assume will be exorbitant. the price of dvd series' is astronomical in some shops here, series one of the us office and one series of derren brown's "trick of the mind" (both one one disc each) are thirty fucking euro in HMV. fuck that.

Anybody else watchin Reaper the new Kevin Smith thing?
Can't decide if i really like it or not. Seems a little bland, is Smith only funny when he can use dirty words?

personally, i have seen anything funny or even entertaining by smith. a complete hack.

currently stuck on series 2 of "family guy", possibly - along with 3 - the show at its best.

halfway through series two of the wire. good stuff.

Season two was filmed very prettily.

I only noticed how careful they were with the composition of the shots the second time around.
I suppose they were trying to get a contrast with the beauty of the sea and docks against the horribleness of what was happening.

I've just finished season three.
Its fairly :eek:

Season two was filmed very prettily.

I only noticed how careful they were with the composition of the shots the second time around.
I suppose they were trying to get a contrast with the beauty of the sea and docks against the horribleness of what was happening.

I've just finished season three.
Its fairly :eek:

That's brilliant.

I'm midway through season 4.

Finished Season 2 of Dexter last week. Gonna start Breaking Bad tonight.

key_art_789x349.jpg

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

That's brilliant.

I'm midway through season 4.

ha ha, I was going to use the word juxtaposed, but, like, I dont have an arts degree.

Here, there is another lad who I work with who watches the wire, and myself and him were having this unbelievably complicated discussion about it, about Avon, String, Omar, etc, but particularly what we imagined Brother Mouzone's history in NY was. All the time there was this Japanese girl sitting there, eating her lunch, looking fairly horrified about the whole thing.

Once the finished, she got up, looked at us both, and told us she really didn't think it was a good idea for us to continue being friends some of these people, particularly this "Brother Mouzone" person, and left.

got a pressie of Oz - Season 2 over the weekend
even better than i remember it being. guess i gotta
go buy season 1, 3 and 4 now

Metzger3.jpg
=
coach5379.jpg
=
250px-Patrick.jpg

mind = blown

The Unit.
Some of the Mamnet rythyms are missing from the dialogue and the sewing circle at home is annoying but still a good series.

About to start Dexter.
Yer man from 6 Feet Under as a serial killer forensics guy who hunts and kils other serial killers. Never seen it but well regarded in the US.

working on american gothic and deadwood at t'mo

not seen american gothic since it was broadcast. still holds up
although that musical cue of the ghostly woman voice is pretty
awful. stop that shit!

Through no fault of my own, "The Tudors" is being displayed on the TV in the gaff.

They're all fucking Irish. For a start.
Do you loike that Ann Bolenyn one?
She's allriosh, I'd do her for practice loike.
Oh roish, yeah, abso-fucking-loootly.

And its also not very good.

There is quite a lot of tits and riding in it though.

Swings and roundabouts.
I'd prefer to get Oz again. See some nice hard men degrading eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back