What television series are you currently making your way through? (15 Viewers)

The Morning Show.

I'm having great crack watching this with me mot.

Jennifer Aniston is fucking useless
I watched some of this. Failed to make it through an entire season. We generally start one, its good, but then we get bored.

Anniston is useless, big plastic head on her. Afraid to show any kind of facial expression than that painted-on scowl, or her fake mush will crack.

Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. It's decent. Kurt Russell is great as a completely unconvincing ~90 year old, and Wyatt Russell is a very convincing young Kurt Russell. Unfortunately the CGI ranges from excellent to pretty damn shonky.

invincible S2: Mad as a bag of spiders.

It's a story about a boat.
Tarantino-ish crime caper with laughs.

People with problems get in too deep in the crime world. I think BBC has done a couple of similar story lines
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

New Fargo? Where is that on?
I got it off a fake rarbg site

Not sure who is actually showing it tbh

ETA

The new season of Fargo will premiere on Prime Video here in the UK, and will premiere on FX via Hulu in the US.

Although fans of Fargo have previously tuned into Netflix and Channel 4 to stream the series, Prime Video is the new home of Fargo after Amazon acquired MGM in 2021, and now holds the international rights to the show.

While it's yet to be confirmed whether or not Fargo will be available to watch on Channel 4 at a date in the future, for now, Prime Video users can enjoy watching the season from Wednesday 22nd November here in the UK when it premieres with its first two episodes.

The new season will consist of 10 episodes, following the same pattern as previous seasons, and will be released weekly every Wednesday on Prime Video, the day after the US release.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back