What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

New season of The Amazing Race is starting (or has just started?). It’s the best reality show, not even close.

I’ve got the two most recent seasons of the Canadian one downloaded and ready to watch. It’s like the main one but restricted to Canada, and everyone says ‘sorry’ a lot.

New season of The Amazing Race is starting (or has just started?). It’s the best reality show, not even close.

I’ve got the two most recent seasons of the Canadian one downloaded and ready to watch. It’s like the main one but restricted to Canada, and everyone says ‘sorry’ a lot.
Explain The Amazing Race to me, I'm curious to know how the whole thing works?

I think all I know about it is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Explain The Amazing Race to me, I'm curious to know how the whole thing works?

I think all I know about it is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What’s to explain? It’s a race around the world, teams of two do challenges, the most savvy team wins. The earlier series are more about fucking people over with a hint of the aul’ American-abroad racism but the more recent ones have teams that have watched the show for years and optimised to win (you need a certain level of fitness and a good memory, can’t be afraid of heights, etc), which is pretty impressive.

War Of The World's or Lea Guerre Des Mondes is incredible best show ever. Halfway through season 1

Although there's one niggle but shur fuck it

Started on S2 of Invasion last night. I enjoyed (most of) the separate S1 story strands, but I'm not so sure about this one...
I haven't seen any of this, but have they done the Channel Tunnel bit yet? How is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back