What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

For some reason I’ve started watching Manifest. Why? Why? WHY???? Now I need to find out what happens.

Also only the first and fourth seasons are on that Netflix.

I was disappointed with The Bear after hearing all the glowing reports. Too many "Ted Lasso" style heartwarming moments. I gave up after three episodes.

The Dropout on Disney. Its the Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos story. Similar vibes to the WeWork one with lots of awful people involved. Very well acted and very compelling. So, overall very good but I felt they did a really good job building up to the founding and growth of Theranos but I felt that the downfall was a bit rushed.

Strange New Worlds: The Musical - what did you think?

Not an unqualified success but I'm a musicals hater and I enjoyed that greatly. I'd have scrapped Uhura's solo and given the time to the Klingons or maybe the crystalline entity. Also, they should have gone for some hyper glitched-out futuristic musical styles from the future.

Strange New Worlds: The Musical - what did you think?

Not an unqualified success but I'm a musicals hater and I enjoyed that greatly. I'd have scrapped Uhura's solo and given the time to the Klingons or maybe the crystalline entity. Also, they should have gone for some hyper glitched-out futuristic musical styles from the future.
I was deeply sceptical going in. It was an absolutely ridiculous premise that was executed amazingly well.

And yes - more Klingons please.

For some reason I’ve started watching Manifest. Why? Why? WHY???? Now I need to find out what happens.

Also only the first and fourth seasons are on that Netflix.
I’m now on season two of this. WHY??? It dawned on me last night that this is what a tv show plotted and scripted by an AI would be like.

Finished Only Murders in the Building last night and really enjoyed it. Which surprised me as I thought it was going to be shite.

@pete put What We Do in the Shadows back in my head so now rewatching seasons 1-4 in advance of season 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back