What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

Up-to-date on that awful show. I watch too much tv.

Also, watched the Good Wife, Suits, and Damages. I'll check out others on that list though, thanks.

Yeesh, how far did you get? Even Rose Byrne couldn't hold my interest by season 3.

I've been half-watching Bunheads as it's just the Gilmore Girls.

I got as far as the military one but that was tough going. Was that 3 or 4?

um, possibly 4. I have certainly forgotten what was happening when I stopped. Lots of flash forwards to people looking very upset about whatever

Maybe I'll go back to it.... for the sake of the lovely Rose

Just started the 1st episode of the final season of Dexter, and it was terrible. Particularly the opening scene where I've never seen a show before so badly handle the exposition of what has happened to everyone since last season.

Just started the 1st episode of the final season of Dexter, and it was terrible. Particularly the opening scene where I've never seen a show before so badly handle the exposition of what has happened to everyone since last season.

That show has been a mess for years. S1 & S3 were good. At this stage I'm in "oh thank fuck this is the final season so I don't have to watch anymore" mode.

Stopping watching it is not an option, I've committed to it for this long.

That show has been a mess for years. S1 & S3 were good. At this stage I'm in "oh thank fuck this is the final season so I don't have to watch anymore" mode.

Stopping watching it is not an option, I've committed to it for this long.
So glad I quit after the first season.

Currently finishing season 9 of the american Office. It's picked up again after a poor second half of season 8. Still not as good as it was though.

So glad I quit after the first season.

Currently finishing season 9 of the american Office. It's picked up again after a poor second half of season 8. Still not as good as it was though.
When I'm wrong I'll admit it. The Office season 9 just gets better and better. Someone on here said it before but the writers of that show love their characters so much it's impossible not to fall for them. for an american sit com it's oddly poignant at times.

When I'm wrong I'll admit it. The Office season 9 just gets better and better. Someone on here said it before but the writers of that show love their characters so much it's impossible not to fall for them. for an american sit com it's oddly poignant at times.

Am I really going to have to watch this now? Nine seasons, that feels like a huge commitment.

I never got why people were so in love with Dexter.
I got half way through the first season and thought it was awful crap...the police station that looks like the googleplex...the terrible dialogue.

You forgot Burt Reynolds.

Indeed, also David Cross and Krysten Schaal in season 4..
A1.jpg

I just came across this article which makes for interesting reading if you're an Archer fan - the characters are modelled from real life people, but not the voice actors themselves:
http://www.vulture.com/2013/02/archer-characters-real-life-models.html

Watched s3 of Treme this week. I've grown to like it more and more. A much more personal series series than what Simon did with the wire, not really into the big themes.

Steve Zahn's character though, still a gigantic schmuck.

I love Treme. I would love to drink with almost every character in it, including Zahn's. He's a schmuck but his heart is in the right place. I find it hard to swallow that he would get such hot babes though. Must get onto season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back