What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

I've rewatched several times and still not finished season 5. Can't, though get closer each time.

stillnotanomarfan.

Inspector-Morse-Day-Of-The-Devil.jpg
thames-sweeney.jpg

John Thaw and Alkie-Hol..excellent..

Going to watch the Wire again nest..The GF hasn't seen it.

I've rewatched several times and still not finished season 5. Can't, though get closer each time.

stillnotanomarfan.

Don't bother, it turns out they were all already dead and that baltimore is a floating expance within their collective consciousness. Omar becomes a ball of fire that takes the form of a bird and destroys the concept of god and McNulty cleans up his act and starts a camp for troubled teens who can't fit in in the afterlife. Bolox really.

I recently got through all of Alias, got very silly in the middle. I find myself at a loss for something brainless at the moment. Entourage looks shite, is it? It's been on for ages.

Falling Skies. It's fucking terrible, but it's my kind of fucking terrible.

Falling Skies. It's fucking terrible, but it's my kind of fucking terrible.

Yeah, I find it quite bearably terrible too. Poor Noah Wyle though; if only you could retrospectively transplant him and his scraggly beard into Jericho.

I've also been watching Sports Night, which I've never seen before. It's pretty spectacular how much Sorkin recycles into the West Wing--not the obvious stuff, but just little exchanges of dialogue and motifs. At first I thought the two lead guys (Peter Krause and, eh, that other guy) were totally at sea with Sorkin's dialogue, but now (I'm onto the second season) I think they quite suit it (or have grown to suit it, maybe).

Any fans of The Hour? I've watched the first two - I think that's all that has been shown, no idea - and am pretty impressed despite a slightly slow start. Casting is awesome, even though I don't normally like Ben Whishaw. Romola Garai is always perfect.

the-hour-bbc-460x319.jpg

Any fans of The Hour? I've watched the first two - I think that's all that has been shown, no idea - and am pretty impressed despite a slightly slow start. Casting is awesome, even though I don't normally like Ben Whishaw. Romola Garai is always perfect.

I'm liking so far - I'm a big Dominic West fan, funny to see him with a posh Brit accent.

I'm liking so far - I'm a big Dominic West fan, funny to see him with a posh Brit accent.

It is, especially since I'm rewatching S2 of the wire at the same time! It's all very slick and I found myself feeling really sad that the second episode was over, when watching it, whereas with the first it was more of a tickled interest.

Ah, I'd forgotten about that The Hour thing; I must try to watch that.

The other thing I've been intermittently watching off of netflix is I, Claudius, which is only amazing. I was so impressed with Derek Jacobi that I even tried an episode of Cadfael, on the off chance it wasn't as awful as I remembered (which of course it was).

It is, especially since I'm rewatching S2 of the wire at the same time! It's all very slick and I found myself feeling really sad that the second episode was over, when watching it, whereas with the first it was more of a tickled interest.

I'm actually rewatching Season 3 of the same - firt time around I didn't realise that McNulty and Stringer Bell were both played by English actors.

Watched first 4 eps of this because of the love in.

Not really feeling it yet...

Took me until the Investor's Dinner episode to really get into that show but I loved it from then on. Shame it had such a short run.

I'm watching Parks and Recreation, first season was sketchy but I've heard it improves significantly in the 2nd and 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back