What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

Just finished Carnivale, HBO, series from 2004/5, amazing stuff, was meant to be 6 seasons but was stopped after two but while it doesnt get all wrapped up enough does that you can still enjoy seasons one and two.

totally recommend downloading this.
loved season 1. got bored about halfway through season 2. stopped watching at at about episode 8. have been meaning to pick it back up again

ParksAndRecreation-2-1024x768.jpg

Watched season 1 over the last two nights, pretty good, great cast. It's basically The (US) Office in a different office.
Season 2 is sposed to be twice as good.

I've been watching that, it's quite good.

Also watched all of Misfits S1 in the last few days, kinda like Skins (which I don't like) but with superpowers. Really enjoyed it.

Have also been watching ...

Modernfamily.PNG

Just finished Carnivale, HBO, series from 2004/5, amazing stuff, was meant to be 6 seasons but was stopped after two but while it doesnt get all wrapped up enough does that you can still enjoy seasons one and two.

totally recommend downloading this.

Just rewatched this with the GF - great stuff....

I didn't like the way they dropped all the minor sideshow characters in Season 2 though..

Think I have bronchitis/chest infection/plague. Anyway, totally banjaxed and watched the first 7 (!) episodes of The L Word yesterday. Looks like they're going to write out the bloke though. Shame.

Has anyone ever seen this show Ultraviolet? It has yer man Idris Elbra off The Wire in it and I was thinking of getting it off of netflix, but the description kinda makes it sound like it might be shite..

Its not bad at all - more serious than True Blood...Worth the watch..

35907657.jpg

Rewatching this - Great show - saw the Robbie Carlyle one last night...

Also watching:

spartacus-blood-and-sand-poster.jpg

It combines the worst aspects of ROME and 300 but still i keep watching...

Has anyone watched Castle?

I'm considering getting it just because Nathan Fillion is in it and he's one of the greatest people who ever lived

THRILLHO inflicted several episodes on me. Nathan Fillion is good it but it's not great. It's real Joss Whedon-y, if you like that kind of thing.

Nathan Fillion... Nathan Fillion. I've been meaning to watch Castle, though I'm a bit fed up of those types of shows in general. But Nathan Fillion.

the shield. it's as good as television gets.

i don't know how to do spoilers anymore, but anyway

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

don't scroll down if you haven't watched the shield

aceveda just got raped in the face. fucking hell!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back