What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

With a summary like that how can I resist? I may tackle my dyslexia head on and go for it.

inspector morse.
always thought the theme tune was brilliant just never took any notice of the show. 6 episodes in. hooked.

also near the end of the first season of the sopranos(first time watching it). who would have thought it. everyone was right.
it is fucking brilliant.

suppose everyone is right about the wire too...

Battlestar Galactica, about a million years behind everyone else. FUCKING A though, seriously.

GossipGirl-S2_early.jpg

Gossip Girl - Season 2. After a great first season I dropped it fast after the awful first two episodes of season 2 but I caved the other day and grabbed the whole season. There is quite a load of pretty rubbish stuff going on here but I just can't stop watching..

just been subjected to the mentalist as i am living in my parents house and they love channel 5. oh how they love it.

the guy can be quite funny sometimes but the plots are just too american and predictable.

all these polished csi style american crime programmes blend into one coiffeured pile of shite

This is deadly:
breaking-bad.jpg

About a science teacher who makes crystal meth. Very dark humour. Though by the end of season 2 it's just very dark...

Just finished watching Breaking bad last night.Incredible!

I haven't been able to find Breaking Bad anywhere.

Currently working through: The West Wing, Deadwood, Boston Legal, Sopranos and Blue Heelers (When I can't sleep).

Because I love being fashionably late/ several years behind the rest of the world, I'm nearing the end of the first series of the wire and sdjf;ksadjfklsadjf;k j this is what television was supposed to be.

Because I love being fashionably late/ several years behind the rest of the world, I'm nearing the end of the first series of the wire and sdjf;ksadjfklsadjf;k j this is what television was supposed to be.

a cop who plays by his own rules and whose boss routinely shouts "MCNULTY!!!!111 GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW??????"

yeah, TV has known this since at least the 70's

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back