What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

I'm not too sure the movie is going to happening, Bell and Rob Thomas are keen but he said "I thought I had the idea broken, but I've hit a wall in the final act that I haven't quite figured out" :(
finishes watching the series last night, wasn't as good the the first two but thanks to Piz, all is forgiven. final episode was a bit of a disappointment.

they made a pilot episode for season 4, its a few years later and Veronica is in the FBI.
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2007/10/veronica-mars-s.html

bg.jpg

Anyone else watching Being Human on BBC 3? Pretty good so far though I hope they keep the series going longer than the usual 6 episodes the BBC do, they're shaping up a story line that could run for a full US series which would actually be 4 UK series.

eurgh piz...logan ftw!

I'm starting to watch big love..liking it so far.
Logan went too soft, he was hot while dark and brooding but never looked quite right smiling. huge improvement over Duncan though. the actor that played him originally auditioned for the part of Logan, i doubt the series would have been the same without the chemistry between Bell and Dorhing.

John Adams.

Pretty decent so it is too.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Started watching The Wire, sooooooooooo fuckin good.
I'm only up as far as the last episode in series 1 but i cant find it anywhere on the net, looks like i'll have to but the box set tomorrow for that one episode.

Also currently watching Series 4 of Outrageous Fortune on kiwi tv but it doesn't seem as good as Season 3 . (you guys get this show?)
trying to find this online so i can perv on tammy davis, not much luck so far :(
some megavideo links for season 1 but mostly broken links

I'm starting House season 5 tomorrow, I can't hang around for DVD releases this time

started watching battlestar galactica a couple of weeks ago - up to s3ep11 now. it's alright, but the lack of budget really shows sometimes.

Breaking Bad - thanks for recommendations on this thread an others. It's deadly ..

hhoh1.jpg

3 out of 13 episodes left to watch. Really like it. They're very well made. The acting is spot on. They're more sophisticated than most of the Hammer films. I watched the 4th series of Tales of the unexpected recently, HHOH is so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back