What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

tonight im gonna watch the first ep of generation kill, im excited.

.|..|

:heart:

tv_generation_kill.jpg

Hotel Mike!

I'm halfway through the first season of The Wire..It's the fucking best thing ever!! Why haven't I watched it before!!

Gonna bring Season 2 on my flight with me on Tuesday!Brush up on my slang before I get to NYC!

I'm halfway through the first season of The Wire..It's the fucking best thing ever!! Why haven't I watched it before!!

Me too. I'm watching season 1, episode 7 at the moment. I finally caved and watched it after being harangued by every second person I met and they were all right - it's brilliant.

Gonna bring Season 2 on my flight with me on Tuesday!Brush up on my slang before I get to NYC!

Ah now be careful there .... it's Baltimore slang ... not NYC. That would be like turning up in Dublin and going on about "langers" and suchlike ....

I watched the first series of Flight of the Conchords on DVD. Finished it yesterday. Some very funny moments and now I understand the jokes at band practice sessions.

All of those are compeltly amazing series. If you want to stick with David Simon go for The Corner, Homicide: Life On The Streets (not directed by him but he wrote it and it's based off his book) or Generation Kill.

Have to disagree about Entourage. I liked it a lot. It's worth for the Ari character alone.

What's the Owl Service?

Have to disagree about Entourage. I liked it a lot. It's worth for the Ari character alone.

What's the Owl Service?

The very first scene is some smug prick walking through a sea of supermodels with shopping bags in Hollywood (high fives all the way) into a restaurant to meet the boys. Some girl comes up and says- 'how come I'm not invited to your party' to which the same muppet goes 'because you're not good looking enough'.

Next.

I want this series sooo bad after reading about it here!

Got the Deadliest Catch boxset the other day, score!

seriously hook yrself up with the wire!!It's so flippin addictive!

oh and Hugh I know it's Baltimore slang..I really just wanna use 'bitch' all the time truth be told!!

All of those are compeltly amazing series. If you want to stick with David Simon go for The Corner, Homicide: Life On The Streets (not directed by him but he wrote it and it's based off his book) or Generation Kill.

I thought Homicide was shit after watching the Wire.
The Corner and Generation Kill are both fantastic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back