What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

I'm currently watching Deutschland 86.

Watched 83 a while ago and enjoyed it. My Germanic friend tells me that 86 is the weakest of the three, but 89 is good. I'm quite liking 86 so far, so if 89 is better, then great. It is interesting seeing all this Cold War stuff from a German perspective.
I'd agree with that, 86 is weakest, 83 is best, but they're all great.

Finished season two of Line Of Duty. Its completely OTT but entertaining nonsense nonetheless. I'm trying to view it as a kind of modern day Sweeney .. it certainly has enough violence! And cops taking corners in fast cars. Proper coppers . They say that a lot

The shaky cam is horrendous though.

I'm holding out for Kelly MacDonalds appearance in Season 6.
Line of Duty is fuckin amazing, for me it has just the right mix of fucking ridiculous and somewhat believable. Quality entertainment. I'm interested in one thing, and one thing only.

first season of Killing Eve. It's a good show, certainly not a great show

Our Friends In The North I started over the weekend. Superb so far

\season 3 of Line Of Duty. Major improvement over previous seasons/Much more coherent direction. Very exciting

Ok, nearly finished Superstore. Went from thinking it's a poor man's Office to thinking it's almost - not quite on par with it. Need something similar to fill the void when it's over. Any suggestions for a long running American sitcom gem?

I find Killing Eve to be really meh. There's a lot of things that are good and pretty well done about it, but it feels to me like an album that has 15 tracks with 3 or 4 good tunes and 10 filler tracks.
I found season 1 fucking amazing right up to the literal last 20 seconds. Seasons 2 and 3 were that last 20 seconds over and over again for 16 full length episodes. Just watching it for the clothes at this point.

Curb S06 started on Sky Comedy last night. I've only seen Youtube clips before, so nice to have full episodes on a platform I can afford.

Is this golden age Curb, or has a slide started? I'm getting good LoLs.

Just finished Back.

Great if you like Mitchell and Webbs other stuff. A twee English country town where everyone is mental and casually says the word "cunt" once in a while.

It ain't no Peep Show, but it was good to catch an episode here and there while eating dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back