What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Finally getting round to This is England '90.

Wasn't sure after the first episode. Second one has brought me back in.

Just watched the first ep of Horace & Pete.

Nothing short of a revelation.Sensational.

Louis CK is undeniably a genius of words

Just watched the first ep of Horace & Pete.

Nothing short of a revelation.Sensational.

Louis CK is undeniably a genius of words
I went off this by the second episode. I find the episodes too long.
I think Louis CK is a great writer but his acting style is a bit rubbish. He just bugs his eyes and puffs his cheeks out. That’s all he does. Does it get better?

I went off this by the second episode. I find the episodes too long.
I think Louis CK is a great writer but his acting style is a bit rubbish. He just bugs his eyes and puffs his cheeks out. That’s all he does. Does it get better?
I havent seen the last two or three yet but it dosent really get any better I'm afraid.

I absolutely think its great

watched 5 minutes of iZombie on netflix (they seem to be pushing it a lot)

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOADOFBOLLOX

It might appeal to 8-year olds, but its a little bit gruesome for 8-year olds.

Aye. Herself has it on. I like the idea behind the show, but it's so tame, and middle of the road safe tv fare. Completely undoes any hope of it being a anyway decent show.

Today's TV shows are good – but they aren't The Sopranos

There was, for a while, a lot of television shows born of stories their creator was dying to tell.

But now a lot of shows at this end of the spectrum are built for a single purpose: to spend a maximum amount of a network’s money. That was certainly true of the disastrous Vinyl and the forgettable Boardwalk Empire, which wasted expensive sets on talented actors and then set them adrift with writers that had nothing to say. The studio model of making movies, in other words – stuff it with big names, make it shiny – had leaked into this sphere, and it’s ruined everything.

I kind of feel her argument falls apart at the end when she pretty much admits that she just wants canonical works about important white men thinking important white men things.

My TV piracy setup has alerted me that the first episode of S2 of Wayward Pines has downloaded. Curious to see where it goes.

just started into Episodes, seems good. The character of the wife is totally hateful, I presume that's on purpose and she's acting the shit out of that role.

It took me about 3 episodes of the new season of Wayward Pines to twig who the new doctor was. Michael from the Lost Boys.

Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?
lost-boys-michael.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back