What should I get my betrothed for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 5

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I am useless,truly useless at picking presents for herself(even forgot one year,ouch).I don't wanna make a balls up this year for once.She's suggested a couple of things but its hardly a surprise then and I've racked me brain but to no avail.So come on people,help a brudda out with a Christmas cracker of a present idea and ensure a joyous yuletide chez Gaz.My budget is around €200,could possibly stretch a little further(would prefer to stretch a little less tbh).
Thanks in gladvance.

Gaz.Hopefully soon to be the most thoughtful fella in Ireland on Christmas morn.

i would recommend going with one or all of the things she has suggested and maybe a little something extra that you know she'll love.

otherwise i dunno, 24 stella?

i would recommend going with one or all of the things she has suggested and maybe a little something extra that you know she'll love.

otherwise i dunno, 24 stella?

Those things are replacements(perfume,boots)for things she already has.
She's not a lager drinker these days.

Save money on the massage/spa.
Give her my number and she can message a spa.

I find cooking up a top notch dinner followed by an hour long lickout
and tapping on her G-er can earn you more real life rep points than
you can count.
Give it a shot. It's free.

Grreat suggestions,keep 'em comin'.
Or in strangeguys case, keep 'er comin'.

I'd definitely get her a couple of things shes suggested. Fair enough if you're not gone on perfume etc but she must have suggested other things. My sister ex boyfriend once got a photo of them blown up and photoshoped black and white. He then got it framed and it was a nice present. You probably have something suitable anyways

I'd definitely get her a couple of things shes suggested. Fair enough if you're not gone on perfume etc but she must have suggested other things. My sister ex boyfriend once got a photo of them blown up and photoshoped black and white. He then got it framed and it was a nice present. You probably have something suitable anyways

write her a song for her.
record it.
make a cover for it..

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Both Deadly Ideas.
The song one could be tricky though,but class.

Yeah Lush is great and all but if you live with the person dont be buying it for them. It takes ages to get the smell out as its so strong

Smyths have a Darth Vader tv&dvd combo thing, about 130. would getting a star named after her be a bit too shit?
the beauticians thing sounds good, you should be able to get a decent package for 100, you could book her in for a morning and a nice restaurant for the evening, that way you get something too.

I might look into that beauty treatment thingy idea.Loada bollix but I'd say she'd be into it.

One of my exes was the best at getting presents.

He'd get me one or two of the things he knew I wanted, and then there would be a selection of pamper stuff, like a nice piece of jewellery, bath bombs, a bottle of wine, a couple of dvd's (or a box set as Buzzo said), cd's, books. Basically lots of small things that he knew I would enjoy, and some that we could share, like the wine, dvd's etc.

One of my exes was the best at getting presents.

He'd get me one or two of the things he knew I wanted, and then there would be a selection of pamper stuff, like a nice piece of jewellery, bath bombs, a bottle of wine, a couple of dvd's (or a box set as Buzzo said), cd's, books. Basically lots of small things that he knew I would enjoy, and some that we could share, like the wine, dvd's etc.
jesus, why did you ever split up, he sounds utterly divine. can i have his number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back