What should I get my betrothed for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 5
jesus, why did you ever split up, he sounds utterly divine. can i have his number?

Back off, bitch. I had first dibs on the national treasure.

Just remembering his present giving skills I think I want him back, but only for Christmas, birthdays and Valentines Day. I think part of the reason he was so good at presents was that he had a lot to make up for.

Just remembering his present giving skills I think I want him back, but only for Christmas, birthdays and Valentines Day. I think part of the reason he was so good at presents was that he had a lot to make up for.
problems in the bedroom?

No, now back on topic.

Lots of thoughtful stuff that she needs, wants but wouldn't buy herself, or something that just spoils her a bit is always going to be better than one big thing.
just saying, gazzer might be overcompensating because of issues twixt the covers. of the bed. in the shag-room. maybe he's got cockdroop? i think, rather than say "here, throw some money at the problem" i believe we should get to it's root. it's, if you will, stalk. gazzers stalk.

I know it sounds boring but a magazine subscription can be good. I got my wife a subscription to US Vogue last year and she really enjoyed getting a new installment of her present every month - AND you get thanks* all year 'round.

* = Hector, that's normal thanks, not ridin' thanks.

A Saab is always good too.

Buy her an MP3 player. May I recommend a Sansa Fuze for €89 for 8 gigabytes of fun. Fill it up with her favourite music from years gone by. I would love someone to get me a present like this if I didn't already own an MP3 player and all my favouriet music from years gone by.

just saying, gazzer might be overcompensating because of issues twixt the covers. of the bed. in the shag-room. maybe he's got cockdroop? i think, rather than say "here, throw some money at the problem" i believe we should get to it's root. it's, if you will, stalk. gazzers stalk.

That is a scurrilous remark sir.I am packing a yule log of biblical proportions I'll have you know.My flute needs its own manger.Theres no room at the Pants Inn for the Holy Trinity of my genitalia.

That is a scurrilous remark sir.I am packing a yule log of biblical proportions I'll have you know.My flute needs its own manger.Theres no room at the Pants Inn for the Holy Trinity of my genitalia.
maybe that's the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back