What records did you listen to today? (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
  • Watchers 25
Murder City Devils- In Name and Blood

The Sword-not sure what their record is even called but its better than High on Fire..for all you nay sayers who say they are ripping them off.Try listening to the record and not listening to internet gossip.Incredible.|..|

Wolf Mother-first ep.

Estel's 'A Guide in Time of Great Danger' and the soundtrack for

inthemoodforloveposter031hp.jpg

brianoak said:
The Sword-not sure what their record is even called but its better than High on Fire..for all you nay sayers who say they are ripping them off.Try listening to the record and not listening to internet gossip.Incredible.|..|

Yeah - I got that Age of Winters cd. It's great alright but whoever said that they're not influenced by Sabbath must be listening a different band.

aoboa said:
Yeah - I got that Age of Winters cd. It's great alright but whoever said that they're not influenced by Sabbath must be listening a different band.

I hear Sabbath,Goatsnake,H.O.F and Electric Wizard etc in them.Its like they took the best bits of these bands and put them together to make a great record.Slow burner too which I always find a good sign.

brianoak said:
I hear Sabbath,Goatsnake,H.O.F and Electric Wizard etc in them.Its like they took the best bits of these bands and put them together to make a great record.Slow burner too which I always find a good sign.

Great driving music .|..|

brianoak said:

bring it over later

wire - live at CBGB Theatre, New York - July 18th 1978
wire - live at The Roxy, London - April 1st & 2nd 1977
venetian snares - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]07.05.2005 - Live @ die Werft, Austria
venetian snares - [/FONT]
[SIZE=-1]Cavalcade Of Glee & Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms
This Heat - Deceit
[/SIZE]

joe mcphee - underground railroad (live at holy cross monastery)
butcher abc - butchered at birth day
ennio morricone - crime and dissonance

gonna go for ashtray navigations - monument to british rock next i think

morg said:
Yeah i have this album and i really like alot, do you know if any of the others are as good?

haven't a clue to be honest. i saw them here a while back and i definitely remember them playing teddy roosevelt's guns and god bless our dead marines so thats why i bought this album

seanface said:
haven't a clue to be honest. i saw them here a while back and i definitely remember them playing teddy roosevelt's guns and god bless our dead marines so thats why i bought this album

Yeah would've love to have seen them live alright.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back