What Record have you been rinsin' lately (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
What record cant you stop playing in recent weeks? singing the songs in the shower? whistling them in the car etc?

For me its the First Blaggers Record "on yer toes" so many classic tracks on it, Think weekend warriors and Bronco bullfrog are me favs.

So what are you rockin out ta?

Never seen the word "rinsin" used that way before. But regardless.

Got the new/old Stupids 7" the other day and played it a couple of times each day since.

runnin' riot boots and ballads bought cd few weeks back been on constant then got lp at the weekend so now can listen in house before i go to work and in the car on the way! :) aggressors bc cd pretty catchy as well. often get two plays in a row.

o

Yeah I've been listening to the Aggressors BC album every day since Warzone, some great tracks on there. And the new Rats Blood 7'', class stuff.

Liberty's "The People who care are Angry" LP too, can't get enough of it the last few weeks.

I also find myself going back again and again to the newest Cliché's LP, Street rock for the working class, just so catchy.

Also: DISCHANGE and The Kids! Unreal!

Booze & Glory for me but all those West Ham songs get a bit annoying!

Chas & Dave have a new album out in October, so it will no doubt be that from then on...

That Cliches record is a classic, unfortunetley looks like the last thing they'll do.
Really need to get that lee harveys record.
Will pick up the aggressors one too, sounds great...
not a mad fan of booze n glory, their grand like...fuck west ham!

Playedd The Lee Harveys and Aggressors albums to death when I got them, savage stuff all together... Colin sorted me with a load of newer Oi! stuff cause I'd fallen behind the times which is where I got that B n'G, there's a few crackers on there though Mick.
The Cliches one is there too, haven't gotten round to it yet so better get on it by the sounds of things!

Playedd The Lee Harveys and Aggressors albums to death when I got them, savage stuff all together... Colin sorted me with a load of newer Oi! stuff cause I'd fallen behind the times which is where I got that B n'G, there's a few crackers on there though Mick.
The Cliches one is there too, haven't gotten round to it yet so better get on it by the sounds of things!
So whats the "new oi" that Colin passed on. Noi!se seem pretty big right now, not exactly new but being given the sydny ducks a fair aul spin, but there has being some really terrible stuff getting hyped from Europe atm, Last seein laughing for example.
Presume ya've checked out Maraboots and Lions Law?

seems to have turned into a what oi ya been listening to thread.how bad! must check out the new cliches. these have been on a good bit here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also the new criminal damage album is great!

Ah sure Oi is all that really matters in terms of music anyway :p Awful shame to hear the Cliche's are ending, that's the sorta LP ya'd put on straight away in the morning before ya had so much as a cup of tea in ya. They just kept getting better!

Was gonna say yeah the new Criminal Damage album. Control have a new one I listened to twice last night that seems pretty good, although it may have some stupid lyrics about scum on the dole or something, will have to check it again. Wouldn't expect much more from them though tbh ha.

Marching Orders are great too obviously!

Only heard the one song from the new last resort album but it seems good too.

Actually here, this page I always find really handy for findin new Oi!
http://www.getrockmusic.com/oi/

He gave me 45 Adapters which seems solid... Gave me Marching Orders and THUG (I love that Gunnin For You song with Angry Anderson) Harrington Saints, On The Job, Yellow Stitches. I haven't even gotten around to half the CDs he did 25 in fairness to him! I use the term new very loosely cause I really had fallen behind the times - I need to bite the bullet and go order a raft of stuff I want. Lion's Law are definitely on the shopping list. Bishops Green too, Byrneos -quality stuff.

He gave me the new Argy Bargy record which has some good ones on it(Looking For Glory in particular)... Sydney Ducks are the bees knees in fairness, saw em with Hard Skin in San Francisco and Trasko works with the guitarist in a record shop funnily enough.

Australia seems to be the place to be though at the minute!

So is this an Oi! thread or a playlist thread?

If it's a playlist thread

Dickies-great dictations lp
Lemonheads-favourite spanish dishes 12"
Lemonheads-creator lp
Hard Skin-hard nuts and hard cunts lp
Tygers of Pan Tang-wildcat lp
Snuff-not listening 7"
Tygers of Pan Tang-spellbound lp
Gan/Lithium Joe-split 7"
Rocket From The Crypt-circa,now! lp

Ive been rinsin the fuck out this, this week
Defeat.jpg

new lions law album out soon....
catchy number off it here

on the other note ,bleeding rectums on repeat in the car this week.

Loads of White Flag

RIP Pat Fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back