What people off thumped look like in your head (what you have never met) (1 Viewer)

It strikes me Spring that you n' me are not all that dissimilar looks wise (dark hair, big eyes etc) - except I am about 4 dress sizes bigger than you. Boo hoo.
I also look like you and Spring. Except I'm 4 dress sizes bigger than you.

where does the drew barrymore thing come from!? It's been said before but I don't see it?

I would most happily go along with the notion that we look alike :D

Kirstie is a babe what looks a bit like Drew Barrymore for those of you who don't know.

you look like the guy out of copycat who was after sigourney weaver.

this guy? (not Holly Hunter) A little, I guess

Copycat%203.jpg

It strikes me Spring that you n' me are not all that dissimilar looks wise (dark hair, big eyes etc) - except I am about 4 dress sizes bigger than you. Boo hoo.

I think I'm going to start describing other people by how bigger/smaller a dress size they are in relation to me. Yes, I think that'll be my new thing.

When I saw you Kirstie I was shocked to find you didn't have blonde hair and weren't an auld wan :)

I think I'm going to start describing other people by how bigger/smaller a dress size they are in relation to me. Yes, I think that'll be my new thing.

When I saw you Kirstie I was shocked to find you didn't have blonde hair and weren't an auld wan :)

when did you see me!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back