What people off thumped look like in your head (what you have never met) (2 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
Lord Damien I imagine to be burly with short dark hair

hair iron maiden I imagine to look like fish from marillion

squiggle I imagine to look like squiggle off eastenders, sorry

Potentially a good thread, I imagine Kirstie as being a maternal type who after u get bad news a nice snuggle into her would help.

I don't watch Eastenders so I don't have any idea what the reference is... I will go and check and then decide if I will ever speak to you :rolleyes:

Thanks to the photography forum and sociable cooking (among other things) I know what at least a few of the regular posters look like.

i usually imagine them looking something like their avatars.
lol me too, me and Politapill were talking about this in the pub today and how Hector Grey would be polite and sweet like his Paul McCartney avatar, obviously I was wrong as he isn't and he duly changed his avatar

haha :p

I don't watch Eastenders so I don't have any idea what the reference is... I will go and check and then decide if I will ever speak to you :rolleyes:

Thanks to the photography forum and sociable cooking (among other things) I know what at least a few of the regular posters look like.

yeah I do too, what with a lot of them being my mates in the real life and all that.

Ramps I imagine to be some towering adonis type with flowing locks and ripply musculature.

yeah I do too, what with a lot of them being my mates in the real life and all that.

Ramps I imagine to be some towering adonis type with flowing locks and ripply musculature.

thats actually quite accurate kirstie.

i imagine goff to be some kinda college professor who has kids.

jillface to have a big jizzing cock hanging outta the side of her head

The females here should be made have all their avatars as themselves, just like Jill has.

Only the females? Why not the males too? Why should it just be the women?

Anyway, since at least a few of us posted our pics in the photography forum it's not all that difficult to find out what we look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back