What not to wear. (2 Viewers)

Well that's it then, I'm off to burn all my 4Skins records.... :rolleyes:
jesus, everyone calm down. i was only saying cos conor asked. and didn't i say he was only in the band for a little while?
not that i want to discourage you from burning your 4skins records, mind

I think you've mixed up your history, the Nazi's drank complan in WWII.

I thought they drank Coca Cola! Or der coke as they called it.

coke.jpg

ah now theres a bit of a difference between not playing a gig and concentration camps......

as for bad brains i have no problem dissmissing them fuck them homophobic arseholes over rated aswell.

and burscum maybe the t-shirt or lyrics haven't but their official website promotes hes dodgy ideas so fuck em! and anyone who thinks its ok!

Does it ever occur to you that no matter how much poncery you commit that you will never make a difference?
I dislike burzum for the same reasons you do but it doesn't bother me when I see somebody wearing one of his shirts. People are fundamentally stupid, failing to realise this makes you stupid too. Not playing a concert isn't going to teach anyone a lesson, it's going to make you seem like a spa. It's attention seeking and it makes you seem far worse than the prat in the burzum shirt.
It's that kind of arrogance that makes fascism seem appealing, people are far too ignorant and stupid to take care of themselves.

I'm just glad people don't try and wear English football shirts to gigs.

l_d6d6cbf5fefc46bb8f4d8d05efa4d7ae.jpg

Jero nearly got head bate of him in The Tap for wearing this hat!! The Bohs fans upstairs thought it was the "Meath" colours!!! They apologized and bought him a pint after hearing his strong Dublin accent.

Now I don't know much about football, and less about Gaelic football, but Meath colours? :confused:

how much poncery you commit

explain?
so we should all just quietly except the bullshit we see? be without opinions
and turn a blind eye or else your a ponce. your words of wisdom impress me none.

I dislike burzum for the same reasons you do but it doesn't bother me when I see somebody wearing one of his shirts.

i dislike em because they are overrated crap that wouldn't have half the interest or fans they have if it wasn't for the murdering and the racism.
i couldn't really give a fuck what t-shirt people wear but if you wear one of a band with dodgy connections like that you shouldn't be surprised when someone takes you up on it.

People are fundamentally stupid, failing to realise this makes you stupid too.

what a well thought out argument :rolleyes:

Not playing a concert isn't going to teach anyone a lesson, it's going to make you seem like a spa. It's attention seeking and it makes you seem far worse than the prat in the burzum shirt.

teaching someone a lesson? they have a right to play or to not play to whoever they like weather thats people in burzum shirts or people in yellow raincoats.
did you read his post about the reaction of the people there?or see the reaction of some people on here not everyone shares your opinion.
not everyone has the same experience of fascism as you im sure dundrum isn't over run with neo nazis might make it easier to not care.

at least they have a stance and aren't fence sitting.

It's that kind of arrogance that makes fascism seem appealing, people are far too ignorant and stupid to take care of themselves.

funny for someone talking about people with such sweeping generalisations and superiority should also talk about arrogance.
fascism seems appealing to you?yet you call me stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back