what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I probably wont be online tonight and may not be next week either
but after that i plan to resume normal service

Media,1446,en.jpg

i still enjoy the wipeouts so up for that

Bought some cheap points for tomorrow, 1943 got 9/10 in Edge apparently

Didn't actually play against anybody, but I spent an hour messing around in the training mode and looks like 1943 will keep the gayness going through the summer.

THRILLHO/swishypants already has it.

BF1943 is an absolute steal for what, the price of two pints? Loads of people seem to be having problems getting games but I got in after a few minutes and played for two lag free hours. I'm pretty hopeless at the moment but still really enjoying it.

BF1943 is an absolute steal for what, the price of two pints? Loads of people seem to be having problems getting games but I got in after a few minutes and played for two lag free hours. I'm pretty hopeless at the moment but still really enjoying it.

I gave up after 15 mins of trying to connect to a game, but that was the trial version I'm on.

I played it for a while, I've read that the SP doesn't present any kind of challenge till level 18. Have to get back to it at some point.

i've never gone near the sp in worms

the game is actually fucked though, almost impossible to get a live game going, and never more than 3 people

i really want to like battlefield 1943 but it just feels like a shitter version of COD 4 territories. Doesnt seem to be any kind of coordination with the players, always feels like 3-4 people actually playing and the rest just messing around.

Well the best way around that is to get some of us to squad up together tonight.

I think 1943 is way more attack based than than COD4 territories. Due to the size of the maps, vehicles and number of players you can't really afford to have a number of people guarding each flag, you've got to just keep on runnin'.

I'll be on tonight anyway.

Well the best way around that is to get some of us to squad up together tonight.

I think 1943 is way more attack based than than COD4 territories. Due to the size of the maps, vehicles and number of players you can't really afford to have a number of people guarding each flag, you've got to just keep on runnin'.

I'll be on tonight anyway.

yeah i should be on around 9ish. its getting better but still the lack of any sort of teamwork really lets it down. a tactic that seems to work is 4 lads 2 in tank, 2 in jeep just moving throughout the map. Most of the time though someone drives off without waiting and ruins it.

new map was released but its an air map, so if you hate the planes, dont bother

Whenever I've been the gunner in a tank I've been sniped in seconds.

Anyway herself is out tonight so I'll be on at 9.

Myself and city sickness just kicked some arse on 1943. Very satisfying.

And we kicked arse again even though I was very drunk. The wins against the EGers were very enjoyable.

I can't help but feel that some of my driving may have been "unorthodox". A few great games there though. You can really rack up the points with those tanks.

Had a few quick games and managed to break 400 in one of them. Hopefully a few of you will be up for a few games tomorrow night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back