what night for Xbox live gayness? (3 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm all up for this, allthough being a n00b (only done the first 5 or 6 red smokes) i'm liable to severe pwnage

You'll be grand dave, you just stick to be a l337 5n1p3r and we'll do the rest.

I'll be on about nine/half nine as I want to be off my midnight.

sorry for sucking so badly lads , I was minus points in some of the matches, enjoyed it though

hitting the side of a building with a rocket launcher and watching someone fly off a-team style was a highlight , as was driving a tank into the river

You weren't that bad! I think my best part last night was getting in the chopper for the first time. I went up a bit, backward a bit, then nosedived into the ground. Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Still I mostly enjoyed last night. There were a few games where I was getting sniped a lot, sorry for all the foul language during those games.

Is the most feared three man squad on xbox live ready to roll out tonight?

Bah. How you fixed for tomorrow night? Herself is away for the night so I won't be moving for the couch till the break of dawn.

So anyone fancy playing something else tonight?

Private games of 2v2 or 3v3 FIFA 08 if we can get the numbers??

Similar story all weekend. I'll see how stuff goes in here today, but I definitely need to hit the scratcher before midnight. Could do an earlier start than usual tonight, if yiz are around?

That last game last night was awesome.

I see mr.THRILLHO is currently playing BF:BC, we have a full squad!

As I said yesterday, I should be on all night tonight if anyone fancies a game.

hopefully be back on the couch by 11.30 and itching for a few games. I'm finding the defence game a bit more satisfying at the moment.

Yeah I enjoy defending more as well.

I'll be on late till late, looking forward to it.

Getting to grips with the multiplayer system and trying to un-learn all my Call of Duty 4 habits (100+ hours of multiplayer - ouch!), but finding this mad fun. Love the more realistic feel of it. The whole thing feels really like Operation Flashpoint.

Yer wan has some girly-friends visiting from Ireland, so I'm going to be disappearing to the Xbox this weekend to escape the estrogen. Gizz shout if you need some cannon-fodder.

I was mad chuffed with myself getting the rank #1 achievment on Friday. Not exactly sure how I did it mind, but chuffed none the less.

Also I played for a game or two on my own after everyone else left as a sniper. I hated myself for it, but it was kinda fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back