what night for Xbox live gayness? (2 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be out of the game for a good few weeks now lads. Crappy xbox made of old tin cans and paperclips.

Oh, it's all "straight Thursdays" now once yiz get the merest sniff of summer.

Just don't come running to me when your wrists snap off.

Almost a month without the gayness. Well my 360 is supposedly going to be back tomorrow. Supposedly.

So Battlefield: Bad Company is out, getting decent reviews, and the squad system sounds like it could suit the Thursday nights perfectly. Basically you can only squad up with four people, then you're dumped into a bigger army. And it's then all about team play, if you go out on your own you get wasted. Anyone interested?

Also the gears 2 multiplayer sounds like it will be a great laugh too. I really wish there had been more of us when it came out, the few games of that we played were huge amounts of fun.

would be up for giving battlefield a bash it looks good

I'm all about giving the old school games their due, and would be very up for a game of GOW, everyone's traded it in by now i assume though

I'm an old Battlefield veteran, but I found the BC multiplayer demo a bit on the really fucking confusing side - probably just need a bit more practice.

In other news, you should all get Rock Band so we can tour the world on Thursday nights. Or just come round my gaff and do the same.

I have it, we should form a band, I'm betting everyone will want to play drums though
questions :
can you swap instruments on the world tour?
does the singing come through the internet pipes?

I have it, we should form a band, I'm betting everyone will want to play drums though
questions :
can you swap instruments on the world tour?
does the singing come through the internet pipes?

Dunno about the instrument swapping. But there is this annoying thing with "band leader", who can't be switched mid-tour.

Singing is via pipes, yes. And probably sounds lousy, but I imagine covers a multitude of pitch sins too.

Well I don't have a drumkit but I'll be well on for bass or guitar. I'm away next Wednesday to Friday, but if you fancy starting it up on Monday or Tuesday night I'm in.

Andy has my copy of GOW, I'd be on for getting it back off him and giving it a bash at some stage.

Monday or Tuesday is fine with me for a song or two,
I'd go for Drums first choice but anything apart from singing is grand, xbox live will die if it hears me singing.
Any preferences City?

we should get a game of GOW1 in to gear up for GOW2
that would be gear

Well it looks like we'll have to be an instrumental three piece then. The xbox can do the singing.

picked up bad company, the outdooryness is a great antidote to COD4, seems like it'll be a blast in multiplayer too

yez on for rock band tuesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back