what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some great games as always, great to have some new recruits to the... eh, clan, even if we'll never be able to hear what they have to say.

Some hilariously stupid stuff on codforums.com at the moment, like the guy who suggests that if you get a kill streak of 10, you can call in a "wild dog drop"

Those are my specifications.

I'm thinking of this becuz I recognize it would make it more fun to survive longer, cuz then u get the 10 kill streak, and that means you can summon dogs.

I mean the SP dogs. I'm thinking that u can choose the location of the dog-drop like with the airstrike, and 10 seconds later, a heli drops in quickly and drops a cargoship container on the specified location.

After the heli vanishes into thin air, the container bursts open and 15 dogs jump out and immediately go for the nearest enemies, aiming to knoc them over and rip their throats out. These dogs are immune to gunfire for 20 seconds to balance against ppl running around and shooting; only way to kill dogs during this limited invulnerbaility is to break their necks or use epxlosive weaponry against them, like c4 and nades when they knock u down.

Every kill the dogs make counts for the player who summoned them, and there's nothing to stop dogs from being spammed. Players who kill dogs get the following:
5 points for gunning down a dog
10 points for breaking a doggy neck
10 points for c4/claymore a dog
15 points for nading a dog

These dogs can be stunned for 5 seconds with flash or stun nades.

Players who summon air strikes on enemy dogs lose 100 points for each dog that dies in the air strike. Unfair way of killing the doggies IMO.

The dog container releases:
12 dogs if max players on server is 26-,
15 dogs if max players is 27-32,
19 dogs if max players is 33-38,
31 dogs if max players is 39+ (becuz at this level, lots of skilled ppl, so bigger dog number to compensate.)

That's my whole thought. I'm very interested in what you think.

ed_imgSNN2437A_210975a.jpg

my router pretty much exploded last night. when that game dropped, the xbox shut off and flashing red lights all over the router. internet only came back this morning!

What was the story with those other two, I assume they were taking the piss? Then we beat them three times on the trot?

Downloading the new maps now, fairly hefty download, 444MB.

What was the story with those other two, I assume they were taking the piss? Then we beat them three times on the trot?

Downloading the new maps now, fairly hefty download, 444MB.

I think they were indulging in a spot of griefing, which might have worked if we took ourselves in any way seriously.

Last week, some random dude on my own team insisted on following me around every map and teabagging me at every quiet moment.

Creek - Snipers paradise, much better than bloc though.

Broadcast - Pretty decent.

Chinatown - Definetly my favourite, domination will be fun on this map, there are entry and exit points everywhere.

I did, love to try em out tonight but won't be home till late , will have quick look anyway and see if yez are on, I'll be on friday night earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back