what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i think it was the last game, i couldn't rejoin to check
twas around 12.30
it was the farmyard map with the barn and the bridge
i think it was 197 - 180 when i got dropped

We won the first and last game, then failed miserably inbetween. Well I thought it was the last game, about ten to one?

Totally forgot about this. Played pool, watch The Sarah Chronicles then went to bed. I could have been up all night insulting American kids instead! For fuck sake.

yeah i think it was the last game, i couldn't rejoin to check
twas around 12.30
it was the farmyard map with the barn and the bridge
i think it was 197 - 180 when i got dropped

yeah we won that one. we decided not to go on and risk further defeats. it was the first time i had played in an age. i must get online with cod more. in saying that, there is a few really horrible maps. I liked the way with halo that there was only 1 sniper per level. the level in cod with the two apartment blocks is a fucking nightmare

yeah we won that one. we decided not to go on and risk further defeats. it was the first time i had played in an age. i must get online with cod more. in saying that, there is a few really horrible maps. I liked the way with halo that there was only 1 sniper per level. the level in cod with the two apartment blocks is a fucking nightmare

I'm just not clicking with sniping in cod4, anytime i try it i get bored waiting for someone to come into view , move off somewhere and then get shot

I'm just not clicking with sniping in cod4, anytime i try it i get bored waiting for someone to come into view , move off somewhere and then get shot

If you ask me (and I think you did, in a kind of secret coded way) don't bother with sniping until you unlock the overkill perk - then you can carry a sniper rifle AND a shotgun/assault rifle/whatever. That's when sniping becomes a lot less annoying.

If you ask me (and I think you did, in a kind of secret coded way) don't bother with sniping until you unlock the overkill perk - then you can carry a sniper rifle AND a shotgun/assault rifle/whatever. That's when sniping becomes a lot less annoying.

ahh perfect , I'll wait for that so, shotgun sniper that's me
to a tee.

I think i'm going to write a novel about "Shotgun Sniper Dave" a level 35 lieutenant trying to make sergeant before his internet connection gives him a fatal dns error.

new cod4 maps this week, no idea on pricing yet but on 360 only for 21 days or some shite like that.

must give the new halo maps a go as well

It's in the hands of the gods or IW and MS) from what I'm reading, they won't be any more precise than 'late tonight or early tomorrow'.

Will team tump be striking fear into the hearts of countless american teenagers tonight anyway?

I should be on, as long as I don't start playing Everybody's Golf. I've lost the entire week to the bloody thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back