what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i will be about at 12ish! was playing cod4 last night and played what can only be described as the worst fps multiplayer level i have ever played. domination on a really tiny map. it was scream at the telly bad, i spawned 4 times in a row on a grenade! pricks

The two smallest maps on COD4 are hellish, the square one and wetwork.

I'll be on for FIFA tonight, though I just got me PGR4 as well. If it's rubbish I'm blaming dudley.

I like that Container map, it's just fuck-grenades-at-everything mayhem and it's a nice change of pace from the rest of the maps.

Wetwork can get fucked in the eyehole though.

Maybe it's Shipment I'm thinking of - the tiny square map with loads of containers sitting around.

Wetwork is the one on the ship, and is diabolical.

OK I think we're talking about different maps. The one I hate is the square where yer man kills the fella at the start. It's just a building with two floors that overlook the square, and the small area outside that one building.

I think the one you are talking about I like too, it has one taller builing in the middle?

Edit: Just looked it up, the one I hate is showdown.

i'll probably be on tonight between 8-11 , so will give fifa a go before i trade it in.
more up for Cod4 too now that i have a laser sight.

by the way i'm in your xboxes stealin your high scores, geometry wars has fallen
and poker smash is going to fall and if i can get the club for cheap it's on there too

the one i hated was shipment, fuck it to high hell.

i havent played poker smash in ages, i will wait till you beat my score.....then destroy you.

not liking the club i am afraid

does that mean we can get pissed and not feel guilty about it!

600px-Yes_check.svg.png

I'll be on tonight, i'll play anything,
nofriendo , i slap the glove of a poker smash duel across your face
it has a live multiplay option right?

I'll be on tonight, i'll play anything,
nofriendo , i slap the glove of a poker smash duel across your face
it has a live multiplay option right?

still on lates in work so i wont be on till about 12 ish. yeah it has multiplayer but are you sure you wont to step up already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back