what night for Xbox live gayness? (2 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda feel bad for Lefty missing ot on all the burnout fun. I certainly miss the racist remarks anyway.

I'd never played Rez before, good fun alright.

Lefty, if you want to leave a list of racist remarks that you might have said - had you been playing the 360 version - we can divvy them up between us and do hilarious impressions.

It'll be like a racist challenge system:
"Drift for 100 yards, then expose the conspiracy of the seven Jewish bankers that run the world".

I kinda feel bad for Lefty missing ot on all the burnout fun.

I feel bad that i bought a 12 month sub in October that i've barely used. I just can't bring myself to spend another 60 quid on the fucker. Lost game saves, red rings, UPS vans...stick a fork in me.

So wheres the gorge? I spent a half hour looking for it and ended up just tearing around the place singing along to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

Best way to find new areas in the game is to play through the multiplayer challenges - it'll take you all over the map.

Are you talking about the quarry? Or the big jump across the winding mountain roads?

I'll be on after 11 sometime

I think burnout will dominate for the next while Gambra, it's just too good.

i'd be up for occasional halo \ Cod bouts though,
especially next week as herself is away for the weekend.

BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT

Only 7 hours? That's decent enough going.

Sorry for bailing when you lot started to play, it's been a fucker of a week at work.

sorry sickness and nofriendo for flakin out, i was too busy having blue alien sex,
I'm up for some gaming over the next few days though
most likely friday night, saturday afternoon and sunday evening
In addition to the burnouts i'm up for coop RB6 ( i picked it up cheap), coop finish the fight and anything else really.

Herself is away tonight so I'll be gaying up live big time this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back