What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

Oh I thought the ex was one of the worst films I've ever seen..Even Jason Bateman couldn't save it..

This weekend I've seen:

The Departed: Second viewing but still amazing
Jesus Camp: deadly
Superbad: watched it with the commentary..so funny..but i'm in love with most of the peeps in that film so of course I was gonna think that..
semi-pro: funnier than I expected it to be..Plus it has Gob in it..COME ON!

Last few films I watched:

Eagle Versus Shark:typical chirpy indie flick fare, but more humorous and not nearly as egocentric as "You Me and Everyone We Know", which was very similar. I was like, yeah whatever.

Sicko: anyone else who see this think Michael Moore looked like he's on death's door? He can barely walk. Pretty stirring stuff, no equivocating this time.

The Bourne Ultimatum: great fight scenes. Not bad I guess, more of the same really.

Stardust: Fairy-tale kind of thing. Tried a bit too hard to be funny, not great but looked pretty good I suppose.

i saw this when it first came out

little-manhattan-poster-0.jpg

but watched it again the other day. such a sweet, simple movie. and the two kids are deadly.

last night i watched (for the millionth time, though it's been a while since i last saw it)

41TWVF4QNTL._AA280_.jpg

man, that melissa manchester song gets me every time. i always shed a tear at the end too. classic film!

Strangers with candy- Apparantly it's a comedy. Do not under any circumstances watch this movie. Dont be fooled by the great cast either.

Running with Scissors.- Really enjoyed this one. Highly reccomended. By Corey. So be careful.

Strangers with candy- Apparantly it's a comedy. Do not under any circumstances watch this movie. Dont be fooled by the great cast either.

Running with Scissors.- Really enjoyed this one. Highly reccomended. By Corey. So be careful.

Agreed on both counts, Strangers with candy is a painfull endurance.

EmpireRecordsSpecialFanE399_f.jpg

Empire Records.
This was actually painful. I made about 40 mins of it.
Got it for a fiver in the local record shop (that is selling zillions of dvds for €5 each). So if it gets any better or good at all let me know and I can skip forward.

Coogans Bluff

Great apart from the really stupid ending.

spoiler...but not really

The parole officer who he treats like shit all the way through the movie runs after him and as his helicopter takes off she starts blowing kisses!!

what?

so stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back