What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Matewan is excellent. John Sayles is much underrated.

Other good movies by him I'd recommend
- Lianna
- Baby It's You
- Limbo
- Return Of The Secaucus Seven

Hmm - okay I will give anything a try once - out of the ones listed which would you recommend as "beginners" viewing....
Wiz:cool:

I didn't think it would be my thing either... but I was very pleasantly suprised. Well written, well directed and some exemplary performances.

I am not really into to politically motivated movies - but something with a story and a bit of "meat" to it...... would you recommend it?

I am always looking for something new and different!!!

I didn't think it would be my thing either... but I was very pleasantly suprised. Well written, well directed and some exemplary performances.

I am not really into to politically motivated movies - but something with a story and a bit of "meat" to it...... would you recommend it?

I am always looking for something new and different!!!

went to borat,as pan's labyrinth was sold out. it very funny, not as great as it was hyped, but funny never the less.

Watched The Apartment earlier. Rather enjoyed it, it was clever I thought, but I realised that Ol' Gill off The Simpsons is Jack Lemmon, and that the overdose scene in Pulp Fiction is largely taken from this film.

I feel like such a fool.

84m.jpg

wathced this for the second time - still havn't made up my mind wether i like it or not. Yer man in it looks like the fella from 'spin the bottle' at the start tho!

nightwatch.jpg

Was watching pirates of the caribbean 2 earlier - it was a *ahem* friend's copy so went all to shit about two thirds of the way in - I was really enjoying it too! The ship on the beach looked amazing! The reason being that Disney obviously had the bucks to remake a proper pirate ship, fuck it up and then throw it on a beach rather than use kacky CG.

the devil wears prada.

it annoyed me beyond words however meryl streep was outrageously attractive in it.

its "wow we accept and respect her now cause shes wearing dolce & gabanna" vibe sickened me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back