What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Started to watch it last night but I wasn't in the mood for it so turned it off.
Yeah I came in drunk on Sunday night and decided to stick it on, fell asleep and woke up on the couch at 7am. From what I remember it seemed very interesting.

Gimme Shelter on Monday was great though.

Whuh? Gimmie what? Missed that. Sympathy for the Devil was actually pretty intense. Lots of militant black power going on. And art. There was art. Reveloutionary art. Pansey Art. With pansies in it.

Things may have been a little too free back then, I found some of the 'scenes' pretty tiresome; interesting watch though. Worth watching for the footage of the stones working on that tune.

Strictly Ballroom

*gurgles happily

594.jpg

"Remimbah what oi sid abaht the rumbah?"

Worth watching for the footage of the stones working on that tune.
Yeah that's all I'd be interested in to be honest!

Gimme Shelter is a documentary following the stones on their American tour in 1969, first half is all tour footage, second half deals with all the goings on at the Altamont gig, finishing up with actual footage of the Hells Angels killing Meredith Hunter. It was on BBC 4 on Monday, I thought it was brilliant.

broken flowers: very much wanted to enjoy this, i like some of the actors and hearing astatke is always wonderful, but i found it sluggish, uninteresting and deeply unsatsifying. oh well.

Psycho at the ifi..amazing seeing it on the big screen.. the score for the shower scene is almost unbearable..so shrill

Grrr... missed it! Humph!

I watched Bulletproof Monk on tv. Either atrociously bad or cunningly cleverly bad. Not sure which. The fact that I didn't change the channel says something for it - I'm just not sure what.

In no particular order, the weekend consisted of:

Frenzy (Barry Foster – Genius).

Hotel Rwanda (Better than expected).

The Lady In The Water (My review of this when I came out was: “Well, The Sixth Sense was good….” The best thing about it was the “Aquatic” Lotto ad before it).

Quatermass and the Pit. The film version from ‘67.

i watched conan the barbarian

- Conan, what is best in life?

- To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

- That is good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back