What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Alan Remorse said:
just on my way to watch this:

t059194mauf.jpg

abel is the man!

great movie

I watched another Thriller earlier - Once The Killing Starts
ONCETHEKILLING.jpg

muffin said:
jaysus look at the arse on her!!!:)

last night i watched chasing amy..i love love love it but the boy had never seen it..id forgotten some really funny things about it and twas as enjoyable as the 1st time i saw it..the boy was pleasantly suprised that he liked it..jason lee = .|..|

Chasing Pseudo-"Complicated empowered lesbian victim slut." Yeeks, I hate that movie so much, cringe-o-rama.

I watched Downfall the other night, the German movie about the last days in Hitler's bunker. A good watch.

pete said:
i watched about 5 minutes of that and had to turn it off. unbelievably bad.

yes, but so amazingly bad it actually came out the other side. Its crapness was so pronounced as to have almost philosophical overtones.

*disclaimer: I have no idea what the above means.

And that Taxidermy programme was amazing.

Watched 'The Island' last night. started off promisingly but bout 50 mins in. it took a wrong turn and resulted in it being the biggest piece of shit ever. its only redeeming feature was gettin to see Scarlet Johansen runnin around in tight clothes

catch-22. utterly amazing,sums up the absurdity of war perfectly. prefared it to film of mash actually.

ernesto said:
Watched 'The Island' last night. started off promisingly but bout 50 mins in. it took a wrong turn and resulted in it being the biggest piece of shit ever. its only redeeming feature was gettin to see Scarlet Johansen runnin around in tight clothes

Just saw this today. Felt a bit like an anti-stemcell promo film at times. The product placement was worse than i-robot. Scarlett did save the day though. Overall nothing amazing, but it passes an hour and a half.

The Royal Tenenbaums

[font=CourierFinalDraft,Bold]
"I’ve been considered an asshole for about as long as I can remember. That’s just my style. But I’d feel pretty blue if I didn’t think you were going to forgive me."

[/font]"I dont think your an asshole Royal. You're just kind of a son of a bitch."

:D .|..| .|..| :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back