What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

Last night, Videodrone. Long love the new flesh.
Before that we watched Bright burn. Which is the Superman origin story, except, at around 12, the alien goes off attacking and killing people.

One Love - the Bob Marley film.

It's pretty good, but it's not really good. Pretty formulaic in a lot of ways. Probably only worth bothering with if you like the music.

I think this LA Times review is pretty spot on about it really

American Fiction. Deadly. It’s really two movies in one - the family drama vs the satire storyline - and both would work really well on their own.

Dublin crust. Low budget/ indy Irish comedic drama about a character trying to reform himself. Based in the Dublin punk scene. Pretty good

Ive seen most of the latest movies

Poor Things was the best

Bob Marley had the best music

All Of Us Strangers was depressing

Zone Of Interest was good

Gimme Shelter, the Altamont concert one, it's good. There was a bad buzz. It's hard to see here why the Rolling Stones were so huge.

Visitors from the Galaxy
Robert is a SF writer, who realizes that he can make his thoughts material. Because of that, a group of aliens arrives to Earth. Their leader is Andra, who shows affection for Robert, which does not please his girlfriend, Biba. A monster, Mumu, has arrived together with the visitors from space.
This was enjoyable

Saltburn. Second go and finished it this time. Didn't hate it as much. It's cliched, amateur hour stuff, and BK cant act for shite, but he's certainly packing heat in the trouser dept, fair play to him.
Watched this the other night not knowing anything about it. I thought it was okay in a Talented Mr. Ripley way. That said, I actually did really enjoy it, the cinematography and Barry.

High point: how uncomfortable the bathtub scene made me… out of everything, THAT got me.

Low point: not enough reasoning or backstory to make logical sense for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back