What movie did you watch last night? (21 Viewers)

I watched Hansel and Gretal last night after killing the witch they grow up to become full time witch hunters in land plagued by witches and in the process they discover the reasons behind why they were abandoned in the woods by there parents in the first place.

That Jeremy Remmer is the least charismatic actor in existence.

Ils (Them)
220px-Ilsposter.jpg

Better than I was expecting, nicely paced and good tension even if a bit predictable.

Myn Bala - warriors of the steppe.
This film is about kazakh people fighting for independence against there tyrannical overlords some centuries ago whom I am guessing were maybe the Chinese. Anyway this is an epic period drama lots of horse riding arrow shooting ambushing people hiding out in the woods battles and fighting. The story centres around one young character who with a small bunch of friends becomes a sort of rebel gradually carrying out more and more ambitious attacks. After some infighting and other problems he eventually goes on to join a major and decisive battle or showdown between the kazakh and there oppressors.

So not bad was a bit tired watching it didn't enjoy all of the fighting or warfare and maybe it was a little to heroic or nationalistic
for me but I guess that is fair enough considering on the other hand the period was very well depicted with some memorable scenes so all in all a decent film.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back