What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

adventures-in-babysitting.jpg

Without a sniff of irony.

Because it's a classic.

First 10 minutes of Inception.

WAYYYYYYYYYY too complicated for me.

British-Movie-Submarine-UK-Film-Poster1.jpg

'nice'

Some very funny lines and great acting

Its Englishness puts it above those American 'indie' films (usually starring Michael Cera)

below par 80s slasher. they tell you who the killer is at the beginning thereby killing any suspense. the shocks were lame, acting poor, dialogue ropey and the plot was highly stupid. i loved it.
slaughterh.jpg

this was insane. technically impressive but painful to watch. there was too much going on. it felt like it was made by someone under going a complete mental collapse
TWOSAT.jpg

British-Movie-Submarine-UK-Film-Poster1.jpg

'nice'

Some very funny lines and great acting

Its Englishness puts it above those American 'indie' films (usually starring Michael Cera)

Very nice soundtrack too. Really very nice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lifetimesjudge.jpg

This, on the other hand, is top quality.

The brother in law was walking up Nassau Street late one friday night many years ago when a limo pulls up, paul newman hops out, gets his photo taken in front of Judge Roy Bean's, hops back in the limo and drives off into the night.

You wouldn't see that happening outside the bleedin porterhouse.

Come and See - unspeakably grim Russian WW2 movie about the Nazi occupation of Byelorussia. my computer went a bit funny midway through so i only watched half but so far so horrific. will finish it off tonight. cool poster
433450.1020.A.jpg

HBO-Superheroes-e1312894354462.jpg

Funny and sad at the same time..Mr. Xtreme was definally a bit touched - Master Legend was amazing, my new role model.

The_New_Daughter_DVD_Cover.jpg

Very overblown version of John Conollys short story - still enjoyable though.

knuckle200.jpg

Excellent doc that follows the bareknuckle career of James McDonagh Quinn and his brother. 10 years in the making - it great seeing the behind the scenes as I've always been interested in the fights. Big Joe Joyce is such a character.

KILLERELITE.jpg

The Sam Fucking Peckinpah one, not the forthcoming Statham / Owen / De Niro one that isn't actually a remake (no chair flips) after all but does extremely promising.
This is a good film, not a great film. It does have:
James Caan
Robert Duvall
Burt Young
Mako
Ninjas
Burt Young fighting ninjas (these are 70s ninjas, but the inverse ninja rule was apparently known even in the 70s)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Richie
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back