What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

gauntletmovie.jpg

From Clint's golden period.

Was anyone watching that movie on RTE2 the other night at about 1am? It was about an Egyptian Police band in Israel. I really enjoyed it but never noted the name of it and can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

priest_3d_movie_poster2.jpg

Paul Bettany seems to have the monopoly on religious apocalyptic crap these days. As I get older, my diminishing brain cells are helping me enjoy these popcorn fluff films more and more. I do wish I had the option not to watch every thing in 3D though...I did have 4 cans in a 3 can film though.

i really enjoyed the first rec. this one not so much. the POV camerawork and crappy CGI made it feel like i was watching someone else play a boring video game. also, the combination of religious and zombie horror didn't work.
%5BRec%5D_2_2.jpg

I just read an article from an online movie magazine that GENUINELY believes that not only is "Eternal Sunshine of the BOOFREAKINGHOO" a great movie but it is in fact the best of the 00s. NO JOKES, TUMPERS, NO JOKES. Thought you might get a chuckle out of that, chuckleheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back