What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

Watched this:

diary-wimpy-kid-kinney.jpg

Which was alright. Bit generic but there was a good few laughs in it.

Followed by

LifeAquatic.jpg

Which I finally got to see last night. Excellent film, really really liked it.

Hard Target is all kinds of amazing. JCVD, John Woo ridiculousness and Lance Henriksen. Lance Henriksen should be in everything. He'd definitely have improved this:

1stallone-gal-overthetop.jpg

More about Stallone bonding with his son than arm wrestling. It's watchable, but no more than that. Could have done with more arm wrestling, or at least a training montage.

Badlands is all sorts of awesome.

Saw this tonight. I walked away feeling very sad. The old woman next to me kept sighing throughout. She wasn't happy. Plus, first time I've ever seen a fight about seats at the ifi.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Badlands is all sorts of awesome.

Saw this tonight. I walked away feeling very sad. The old woman next to me kept sighing throughout. She wasn't happy. Plus, first time I've ever seen a fight about seats at the ifi.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

middle class people fighting over seats is always fun
any shit go down?

I second this post, please tell us more of the fisticuffs story

Maybe I should have said 'row' instead of fight. No punches thrown. Just some kid who was saving 5 seats for friends (after his girlfriend left to go find them) in a packed cinema. Everyone kept seeing the seat opens and trying to get in the row to claim them. Each time, "sorry these are taken" and then they had to go up to the front and sit. It happened time and time again. One woman came up and said, "you can't be saving seats... yadda yadda looking at my friend and I almost for back-up on cinema etiquette. She kept eyeballing the kid and empty seats until the trailers started. She got up and her four freinds followed back up to the row with the seats and tried to get in. I had three girls practually on my lap. Then starts a shouting match between the kid and woman until a IFI worker came in. Kid wasn't giving up the seats. IFI guy agreed with the kid (which I was surprised by) saying, "I sold him five tickets those are his five seats." The girls moved back down to the front (even closer to the screen because people took their seats) and then proceeded to glare at the kid's girlfriend and friends as they came in late to take the seats. Good times.

Maybe I should have said 'row' instead of fight. No punches thrown. Just some kid who was saving 5 seats for friends (after his girlfriend left to go find them) in a packed cinema. Everyone kept seeing the seat opens and trying to get in the row to claim them. Each time, "sorry these are taken" and then they had to go up to the front and sit. It happened time and time again. One woman came up and said, "you can't be saving seats... yadda yadda looking at my friend and I almost for back-up on cinema etiquette. She kept eyeballing the kid and empty seats until the trailers started. She got up and her four freinds followed back up to the row with the seats and tried to get in. I had three girls practually on my lap. Then starts a shouting match between the kid and woman until a IFI worker came in. Kid wasn't giving up the seats. IFI guy agreed with the kid (which I was surprised by) saying, "I sold him five tickets those are his five seats." The girls moved back down to the front (even closer to the screen because people took their seats) and then proceeded to glare at the kid's girlfriend and friends as they came in late to take the seats. Good times.

Haha.
I don't particularly mind the saving the seats idea. What I do fucking mind is those fuckwits that arrive late and disrupt the start of the film for everyone else. Pricks.

if i miss any of the start, or can only get seats down the front, i won't go in. it drives the wife mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back