What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

How in hell does one only know 3 ABBA songs???

That's like saying, 'oh yeah, so I discovered breathing there the other day, pretty good like.'

A couple of great movies watched back to back .
revanche.jpg

Antares_hi.jpg

a few weeks ago I saw Where the Wild Things Are. disappointed. It was lovely to look at, but really rather flat. And I'd been soooo looking fw to it.

last night I watched Inglourious Basterds. Loved it. That detail of the cream being dolloped on the strudel? Brill.

I thought Inglorious Basterds was ok but basically stupid

"Where the wild things are", OTOH, I was blown away by. V mixed reviews of it around, I think if you can relate to the kid in it you will be swept up by it, otherwise it'll all seem kinda pointless. DO NOT bring young children to see it though, it's way too scary

I thought Inglorious Basterds was ok but basically stupid

"Where the wild things are", OTOH, I was blown away by. V mixed reviews of it around, I think if you can relate to the kid in it you will be swept up by it, otherwise it'll all seem kinda pointless. DO NOT bring young children to see it though, it's way too scary

I am now absolutely convinced that we will never ever agree on anything egg. I don't mean that in any kind of bad way or anything just saying.

well this was a rather depressing night in. two films about thwarted passion, lonlieness, the death of the american dream and yadda, yadda, yadda. both are beautiful films though, so it's not all bad.

brokeback_mountain.jpg

revolutionary-road-poster-full.jpg

well this was a rather depressing night in. two films about thwarted passion, lonlieness, the death of the american dream and yadda, yadda, yadda. both are beautiful films though, so it's not all bad.

brokeback_mountain.jpg

revolutionary-road-poster-full.jpg

Crap overestimated film and Frailty is one of the most formulaic and cliched movies out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back