What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

incredible movie, such a grower.
still think barton fink is one of the cohens best.

yeah, barton fink is brilliant. gonna watch it again soon.

tonight i watched this. strange film. very unsettling.
Klute.jpg

Felafel.jpg

Pretty decent quirky comedy wth Noah Taylor about house sharing and the nutters you end up leaving with...Trys alittle too had at times but overall worth it...

Alpha Dog was the funniest movie ever esp Sharon Stone with all the fat prosthetic make up ha ha ha!!

Step Brothers -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched Enemies, A Love Story

Enemies_a_love_story.jpg

WW2 Jewish survivor hangs in New York in 1949, ends up having 3 wives. Yiddish jokes are made, has a war flashback anytime you start to lose sympathy for him. Gets quite funny as it becomes increasingly absurd, especially considering the storyline is basically an episode of Saved by the Bell.

Alternate synopsis: foolish man seems to think there's some kind of hard decision between having to choose being with Lena Olin or being with anyone else, ever. Deserves everything bad that can possibly happen to him.

I watched Enemies, A Love Story

Enemies_a_love_story.jpg

WW2 Jewish survivor hangs in New York in 1949, ends up having 3 wives. Yiddish jokes are made, has a war flashback anytime you start to lose sympathy for him. Gets quite funny as it becomes increasingly absurd, especially considering the storyline is basically an episode of Saved by the Bell.

Alternate synopsis: foolish man seems to think there's some kind of hard decision between having to choose being with Lena Olin or being with anyone else, ever. Deserves everything bad that can possibly happen to him.

Ah, I've just seen that this is an adaptation of an Isaac Bashevis Singer novel... which I haven't read.
A few months ago I bought his Collected Stories... which I haven't read.

Btw John, there was (what I would consider to be) a Lena Olin lookalike on my bus a few times a couple of months back, haven't seen her since though. Oh well...

Ah, I've just seen that this is an adaptation of an Isaac Bashevis Singer novel... which I haven't read.
A few months ago I bought his Collected Stories... which I haven't read.

Btw John, there was (what I would consider to be) a Lena Olin lookalike on my bus a few times a couple of months back, haven't seen her since though. Oh well...

that post consistently failed to deliver :(

lowering brows, I watched 'The Mighty Ducks'

mighty_ducks.jpg

I want to watch all the films I loved when I was a girl. So far on my list is this trilogy, The Little Giants, The Big Green (I had a 'type'), Three Ninjas and Neverending Story... ohhhh and Last Action Hero (fear!)

Double bill at the Edinburgh B Movie club last night. Theme was 'Humans hunted for sport'. Free sweets and popcorn too! Takes the sting out of a Monday so it does

most-dangerous-game-title.jpg

Followed by

46509_3.jpg

Ice - T looks like the Predator. Gary Busey gives the most amazing monologue about his dog. Absolute shite. But entertaining shite

The Visitor - amazing movie with brilliant performances all round.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back