What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

Finally saw District 9- loved it

great movie

great actor

all good

If I was Nigerian I might have a few issues with it though

41D8BWPS4JL._SS500_.jpg

Vinyl the Movie. God the guy hates himself so much. I knew from the get go that some people would call him out on the fact that he doesn't have as large a collection as they do. Pretty great though none the less.

I tought this sucked.Yer mans a fucking eejit.What the fuck,he'd fuck all tunes and the ones he was gimping over were cat.Say the bloke never had a ride.

saw "invention of lying" yesterday afternoon. i liked it.

I honestly can't understand how anyone would like that film. The whole concept got so old after the first two minutes - how many times did they have to keep repeating that 'matching genetics' and 'stub nose' line over and over? It was as if Gervais was playing an annoying parody of himself. And how overly sentimental can you get? I've never seen a lead character sob like a baby so much in one film.

Terrible direction, terrible acting, terrible editing, terrible writing, terrible music and terrible...just terrible.

It was like the type of cringe worthy film Andy Milman would have made against his will by the studios in an episode of Extras where we'd later see him watching it in the cinema with a look of resentment and disappointment in his eyes.

I actually can't get over how utterly shit that film was - it makes me angry just thinking about it. It's killed Ricky Gervais for me.

Ugh.

District 9. Now that was fun.

zombieland-poster.jpg

Very enjoyable and funny flick with an amazing cameo but it seems to run out of ideas towards the end.
Well worth seeing though.

halloween-2-new-teaser.jpg

Very gory, brutal and bloody but overall boring by the numbers horror. Nice selection of rock chicks in it though!!
Not worth seeing unless your outside a cinema and it's the only thing starting that you're in any way interested in............. as I was.

zombieland-poster.jpg

Very enjoyable and funny flick with an amazing cameo but it seems to run out of ideas towards the end.
Well worth seeing though.

halloween-2-new-teaser.jpg

Very gory, brutal and bloody but overall boring by the numbers horror. Nice selection of rock chicks in it though!!
Not worth seeing unless your outside a cinema and it's the only thing starting that you're in any way interested in............. as I was.
zombieland was surprisingly great. about 15 mins in and i thought i was going to hate it but it soon picked up. also, i didnt know anything about the film, and missed the fact that the great man himself was doing a cameo so it was a really nice surprise..
and the garfield line....perfect..

in regards halloween 2...

the first one was such a horrible monstrosity that completely missed the point of the character and the films. rob zombie basically pissed all over john carpenter. i mean, fair play for taking a different slant on the series, but holy shit did it blow. and the gore factor was uncomfortable at many points. so i imagine the sequel is only twice as worse.

Ah i love the Rob Zombie Halloween.
The original H2 was a very average slasher movie. Haven't seen Zombies one yet but it can't be any worse than the original.

I didnt even know Rob Zombie remade Halloween.Must check it out.I loved his other two I saw.

Ah i love the Rob Zombie Halloween.
The original H2 was a very average slasher movie. Haven't seen Zombies one yet but it can't be any worse than the original.
really?? yeah a bunch of people really liked it. I dunno, I guess I'm just holding it up to the original. I don't like the fact that they gave Michael myers character. as a stand alone horror there's good stuff there but personally i didn't like it.

I agree but the glasses must have put a strain on my eyes as i felt some tears during the montage ofCar and Ellie's life..

SQUIRREL...

It wasnt the glasses dude,I went to the 2D version(the little'un can't hack the 3D shades)and I almost broke down at that part.

Great movie.I'll give it 8/10 and for me that is not only a huge score but considering its an animation(which normally snoozes me out)its a fucking massive score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back