What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

very enjoyable. hadn't seen it in years
dead_men_dont_wear_plaid_ver1.jpg

I'll give another thumps for Mesrine, Vincet Cassell is fantastic in it, the prison shoot out is amazing, some parts are really funny and the whole flick has a cool 70s feel to it.

I also flicked past Se7en last night on TG4 about 15 minutes into it and couldn't turn it off, I'd forgotten how powerful the ending is.

Did Mike Myers get all his ideas for his character by watching David Mitchell in Peep Show?

SNAP! I thought exactly the same thing when I was watching it. Mike Myers was fucking gold in it.
I really enjoyed this film too. It's got very polarised responses, but really I think it was a very entertaining comic book crusade. I think the jumpiness is an intentional homage, as well. Typical OTT Tarantino, but fun all the same.

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, it's an old Hayao Miyazaki film.
Set over 1000 years in the future, a princess is trying to save her valley from the toxic jungle, giant insects and other people.
Beautiful music and imagery as always and Patrick Stewart's the voice of a traveling sword master.
The sprog loved it, and it beats watching high school musical for the 100th time.

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, it's an old Hayao Miyazaki film.
Set over 1000 years in the future, a princess is trying to save her valley from the toxic jungle, giant insects and other people.
Beautiful music and imagery as always and Patrick Stewart's the voice of a traveling sword master.
The sprog loved it, and it beats watching high school musical for the 100th time.

I watched that when I was a wee kid, it was called Warriors Of The Wind then. I think it was a butchered version.

Mesrine.

It's good but i really don't understand the big deal. Cassel is good but then again he always is. Apart from that i tought it was it well made TV crime drama stuff. Entertaining but pedestrian.

Don't reckon i'll bother with the second part.

I watched Brokeback Mountain again last night, it seems to get better the more I see it, the two male leads are fantastic, the scenery is beautiful as is the score and the 4th of July fireworks scene is one of my favourite in recent cinema.

943185.jpg

I watched Brokeback Mountain again last night, it seems to get better the more I see it, the two male leads are fantastic, the scenery is beautiful as is the score and the 4th of July fireworks scene is one of my favourite in recent cinema.

943185.jpg

At the risk of people thinking we want to bang each other, i think i might love that movie as much as you do.

FANCY A FUCK???

No offence intended here xsteox,but it drives me mad when someone posts a movie without saying if they liked it or anything.I mean,whats the point?

I've prolly done it mesmlf but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back