What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

This was surprisingly amazingly brilliant.
Best Robin Williams film in a lng long time.

Donnie Darko-esque dark comedy.

worldsgreatestdad1_large.jpg

INGLOOURIOUS BASTERDS.

Loved it. Pitt had me cringing once or twice (probably would have been more if i could understand what the fuck he was saying half the time), but it might be my 3rd favorite QT movie after the first two.

Landa was unreal. 'OOOOOOOH THAT'S A BINGO!!!!!'

The basement bar was easily my favorite bit of the whole movie. Such a great scene.

INGLOOURIOUS BASTERDS.

Loved it. Pitt had me cringing once or twice (probably would have been more if i could understand what the fuck he was saying half the time), but it might be my 3rd favorite QT movie after the first two.

Landa was unreal. 'OOOOOOOH THAT'S A BINGO!!!!!'

The basement bar was easily my favorite bit of the whole movie. Such a great scene.

Yeah the bar scene was pretty great. Thought the film was pretty good, nothing special though.

imho it's a very misunderstood film but I'm not in the mood to fight about it anymore. I can settle for everyone is thick except me
Hey! I enjoyed it! I only wish I'd been 16-17 when I saw it, because then it would have been my favourite film of all time (and also, probably very helpful, psychologically).

The Boat That Rocked - enjoyable enough. good cast. funny enough for a saturday night.
I Love You, Man - not bad / not great. that whole "pete's a bit of a jerk with no friends" angle hit a little too close to home.

The Boat That Rocked - enjoyable enough. good cast. funny enough for a saturday night.
I Love You, Man - not bad / not great. that whole "pete's a bit of a jerk with no friends" angle hit a little too close to home.

I walked out of that shaking my head saying, "Why Philip Seymour Hoffman, why?"

I watched inglorious whatever over the w/e. Thought it was a waste of time, apart from about 20 mins or so. I think the comedy/serious balance is really badly judged. The serious characters come across as irritating. The violence is just silly in places too. It too gratituous to be cartoon violence and too silly to be shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back