What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

haine03.jpg

Have had this movie for a while, but never really tried watching it, as I was told it was tough going.

Very enjoyable and didn't find it tough going at all.

Also watched
BaaderDVDReview.jpg

Enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

Public Enemies.

1. It was solid if not entirely too amazing. There were some nice scenes in it.
2. The sound of the bullets was too loud.
3. €10.40 into the cinema is a rip, what recession??

Trust_The_Man.jpg

this was pretty good stuff, david duchovny should do more comedy, film takes a sharp nosedive into love actually territory near the end for no reason.

bruno-official-movie-poster.jpg

i tried those new cadburys chocolate covered peanuts whilst watching this, not bad. had a large capri sun tropical (resealable cap)
watch this on nabolister or something, save your cash, its appalingly bad.

Thought Bruno was pretty lame.

Talking japs eye, the hunters, that monatge with his fuckboy at the start and Straight Dave were all great but overall i found it quite pedestrian.

Would have preffered him to go after the beyond moronic fashion world than middle America again too.

Thought Bruno was pretty lame.

Talking japs eye, the hunters, that monatge with his fuckboy at the start and Straight Dave were all great but overall i found it quite pedestrian.

Would have preffered him to go after the beyond moronic fashion world than middle America again too.

John Waters , a token gay and Pat Kenny have juts been discussing this

token gay thought it was great. Waters is outraged

His closing statement

"anal bleaching...gasp...splutter, I mean.. is this what the men of 1916 died for?!"

Straight Dave in Bruno is soooo good though. If he just got rid of the crap attempt at a story-line, it'd be class. The talk show was good too, the bit with the hunters was my favourite though, the two-minute silence part!

John Waters , a token gay and Pat Kenny have juts been discussing this

token gay thought it was great. Waters is outraged

His closing statement

"anal bleaching...gasp...splutter, I mean.. is this what the men of 1916 died for?!"

I though you wear talking about this John Waters and calling him a token gay for a second !!!

John%20Waters-thumb.JPG

Bruno was alright, a bit boring, a bit too staged but the interview with the child actor's parents was great, so was the scene with the spirit of Milli, the sexual antics at the start, the hunters and the talking japs eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back