What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

jonestown.jpg

Mad.Grim.Unbelievable.Sad.Great documentary.

is this online anywhere?

not last night, but recently i watched

apocalypto2.jpg

and i fucking LOOOOOOVED it. right amount of gore, great sets/cinematography.

this week i HAVE to see

red_cliff_xlg.jpg

epic battle scenes, tony leung :heart:, the trailer was deadly. also wanna see The Hangover.

Watched Woody Allen's latest 'Vicky Christina Barcelona' at the weekend. Boy did it stink. penelope Cruz was excellent and Barcelona looked great but the rest was like a summer project from an undergraduate at film school. Terrible dialogue; stereotypical characters; implausible intrigue.

I was just happy when it finished so i could change my baby's poo-soaked nappy, which was way more interesting.

Check my sig.
Terrible movie but chock-full of unintentional laughs.

I went to see Looking for Eric last night and it loved it to bits.
Great performances, an interweaving of genres that works very well, plenty of laughs, one very very scary moment and a lovely touching ending.
And Cantona was exactly how Eric Bishop would have imagined him.

I went to see Looking for Eric last night and it loved it to bits.
Great performances, an interweaving of genres that works very well, plenty of laughs, one very very scary moment and a lovely touching ending.
And Cantona was exactly how Eric Bishop would have imagined him.

Yeah I saw it yesterday. It was class. I was almost certainly going to love it anyway though, but it is brilliant!

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen.jpg

More, much much more, of the same from Bay and co.
deadly 80sish poster. pity its a shitty film.

saw the wrestler last night. fuckin brilliant. its fairly slow paced but its pretty damn relentless. a great portrait of a fallen character. mickey rourke is outstanding. really does bring his own character to the role. the one thing i will say though is that its not really the type of film youd wana see twice...
aronofsky still one of the best filmmakers out there.

i watched the first half of 'all about anna' last night, it was feckin' awful. the 'plot' and the acting (which is meant to be the big deal cos it's supposed to be believable erotica) were cringe-inducing and some of the sex scenes would give you the anti-horn. the characters were all horrible as well.

" Plot

All About Anna tells the story of Anna (Gry Bay), a single woman who seeks to maintain an active sex life while staying clear of romantic relationships. When a former boyfriend (Mark Stevens) shows up, she starts wondering how much longer she can maintain her emotional independence, and if that's even what she wants. At the same time, she is offered a job as costume designer on a French theatre, where the local stage actors Pierre (Morten Schelbech) and Sophie (Ovidie) offer new amorous temptations."

that reads like a parody of something

it got all kinds of awards and nominations and praise, i wonder if any of the critics or award committees actually watched it. painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back