What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

shite
mondocannibaleaq0.jpg

Hitchikers guide to the galaxy - terribly terribly made film. Some great ideas but it's terribly put together, no flow whatsoever, the end comes out of nowhere, some of the acting is terrible (mos def's "eh uh huh" mumbles method of acting has totally worn off on me) and the CGI stuff doesn't blend with the jim hanson stuff at all. Poor poor show.

The Reader - deadly.
Frost/Nixon - deadly. Really glad i read a review of it just before i went in, i would have been disapointed with the lack of politics throughout otherwise.

Day_of_the_jackal_ver1.jpg
Day Of The Jackal

Surprisingly good, in spite of a few flaws.

The-Omega-Man-Poster.jpg
D'Omega Man

Quite good, better than the Will Smith movie, but veers away from the novel a lot too.

ghost_in_the_shell_poster.jpg
Ghost In The Shell

Pretty deadly. Looks cool, really interesting ideas and story line, excellent sound track. Slightly let down by the dialogue, which sounds fairly wooden. Given that it's mostly about cyborgs, maybe that's intentional.

he's just not that into you.

what i expected - cinema was full of women. the two guys in there looked terrified.

all has become clear, though ;)
(and ginnifer goodwin is sooooo lovely to look at)

brick

hella good, great use of camera movement and the lighting was fucking gorgeous. gonna watch it again i reckon.

also watched the game. deadly little movie, the cold humourless tone to it kinda lets it down, feels a bit too clinical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back