What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

spun.jpg
Spun_%282002%29.jpg

Happy Go Lucky.
happy-go-lucky-01.jpg

That is one seriously photoshopped poster!
I had to fight the urge to turn it off all the way through.
Such an unbelievably annoying character.

Driving instructor guy was great.

I really liked this.
I thought she was great, despite all the innane babble she was in the end far more perceptive than anyone else around her and pretty determined, how could you not like her?

I really liked this.
I thought she was great, despite all the innane babble she was in the end far more perceptive than anyone else around her and pretty determined, how could you not like her?

I thought similar.
Initially I thought she was a little thick but as the story went on I warmed to her and kind of felt a bit bad for being such a cynical cunt in the first place.
Eddie Marsan was terrific.

I liked how everyone was a teacher of one sort or another.

Is the original interview online anywhere.i would like to see it.

I was only able to find the same clips you did which are only snippets.
Not sure if the full interview is online.

I'm pissed off with myself cos one of the Sunday papers gave out a free dvd with the original interview a couple of weeks back.

I said to myself, "Oh, I must pick that up this Sunday" &, of course, Sunday came & went & I completely forgot about it.

Watched Gran Torino last night.Enjoyed it for the most part.
Would'nt be everyones cuppa I dare say.
Some very funny lines from Clint though.

6/10

saw eden lake recently.
anyone seen it?
it's not bad, although completely exploitive, in the manner of last house on the left, or something similar, except with chavs and knives. it's like the daily mail's version of england on the screen, apart form the fact the chavs are all white. missed a trick there, perhaps.

saw eden lake recently.
anyone seen it?
it's not bad, although completely exploitive, in the manner of last house on the left, or something similar, except with chavs and knives. it's like the daily mail's version of england on the screen, apart form the fact the chavs are all white. missed a trick there, perhaps.

THere's one black/Asian kid.
Yeah, it was a real Daily Mail fest, thought that myself at the time. String 'em up, I say. Or throw 'em in the army.
And the parents are worse.

The Kiterunner - an excellent novel but unfortunately not so good as a movie and a poor choice of actors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back