What movie did you watch last night? (26 Viewers)

a powerful classic

la_jetee_poster.jpg

Is that any better than the first one? I watched it there a week or two ago and found it pretty awful. I made the mistake of thinking that because Argento was involved it might be decent. Ho boy.

Watched 'Trauma' recently however, and it was fucking great. I've picked up 'The Stendhal Syndrome' also, but not got around to watching it yet. I'm quite curious about Argento's early movies ('Cat O' Nine Tails', 'Bird with the Crystal Plumage' etc.), are they worth seeking out or wha?

Is that any better than the first one? I watched it there a week or two ago and found it pretty awful. I made the mistake of thinking that because Argento was involved it might be decent. Ho boy.

Watched 'Trauma' recently however, and it was fucking great. I've picked up 'The Stendhal Syndrome' also, but not got around to watching it yet. I'm quite curious about Argento's early movies ('Cat O' Nine Tails', 'Bird with the Crystal Plumage' etc.), are they worth seeking out or wha?

second one is better, I think..better characters, impressive special effects, story-line..gonna get the third one asap..was a bit sceptical after the first.
Saw Cat O Nine Tails, isn't bad, one of the first Argento movies I saw, so I kinda gritted my teeth through it, over all it's worth watching though..if you have seen Opera, check it out, bloody fantastic!

the-assassination-of-jesse-james.jpg

second time. sad, beautiful, incredibly evocative and interesting. i'd watch it again right now.

the_wicker_man_poster2.jpg

still as wacky and bold as i remember it. I dig everything about Christopher Lee in it (hair! fashions!) and Britt's boobs got the A-B treament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back