What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

1391981582.pjpeg

im_not_there-poster.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyable again. Some drags and some bits better than others but the music, Cate Blanchett's turn and Heath Ledger's character are really great.

semi-pro-poster-433.jpg

Monumentally half-arsed. It does have Andre 3000 in it though.

the-fall-20080402035420178.jpg

Movie was quite good. some amazing visuals though

I have that on dvdr aching to be watched. I can't wait to get into it.

Wanted to watch this again last night.

YouTube - Scene from Naked with David Thewlis

That's just been released in R2 recently to coincide with the release of Happy Go Lucky. Get the Criterion version though, supposed to be far better. Have that waiting to be watched as well! I've some stack of stuff to get through..

I watch Kikis Delivery Service the other day. Was expecting another Howls Moving Castle or Spirited Away, but it was way more 'disney-like'. We kept waiting for something more sinister to happen, but alas.

Grave of the Fireflies on the other hand, was amazing.

This weekend:

Weird Science - annoyingly 80s
Forbidden Planet - Leslie Nielson is really crap in this but Walter Pigeon is a ham par excellence. Cool special effects and electronic tonalities.
Somers Town - Not much happens in this but I enjoyed it a lot. Not what I expected from Shane Meadows.

I won't hear a word against Weird Science. Fuckin amazing movie.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

C'mon.

Spent the last few nights watching The Omen collection
1, Amazing
2. Good
3. Ok
4. Fucking hell
Remake - pointless and annoying

195796.jpg

fucking mental. seemed like it was shot by about 3 or 4 different directors who were completely unaware of each other's involvements.

an apalling script and heroically bad acting from the leads, but the whole thing was strangely compelling. like a william burroughs cut-up experiment crossed with one of those terrible 1970s safety videos. highly recommended

195796.jpg

fucking mental. seemed like it was shot by about 3 or 4 different directors who were completely unaware of each other's involvements.

an apalling script and heroically bad acting from the leads, but the whole thing was strangely compelling. like a william burroughs cut-up experiment crossed with one of those terrible 1970s safety videos. highly recommended

Yeah, it didn't make a whole lot sense. The most un-hammer hammer film I've seen...apart from on the buses

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back