What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

Beowulf - Didn't expect it to be good at all. I was suprised its pretty entertaining. The animated version of Anthony Hopkins was amazing. Infact they all looked really like them (AJ one was a bit ropey at times) except for Ray Winstones.

I wonder was he a bit miffed that they replaced hi head with Sean Bean's and his Body with a young arnie. He did still sound like a london ganster anyway..

'Cam 'ere, Grenadall ya Cant! lets be havin' ya, son..'

seriously?

it's possibly the worst thing i've ever seen

Hulk is a good film. Way more interesting then the new film. The Hulk himself looks way way better in it. There is a bit of intellegience to the script, Jennifer Connolly :heart:, Eric Banna :heart::heart:, The fades and cuts in the style of comic book frames are great.

but the constant murdering of animals for no reason and the fact that everything is green all the the time and the general shiteness of it.

ugh, It just wasn't my cup of tea. I'm not gonna defend the new one either though

Beowulf - Didn't expect it to be good at all. I was suprised its pretty entertaining. The animated version of Anthony Hopkins was amazing. Infact they all looked really like them (AJ one was a bit ropey at times) except for Ray Winstones.

I wonder was he a bit miffed that they replaced hi head with Sean Bean's and his Body with a young arnie. He did still sound like a london ganster anyway..

'Cam 'ere, Grenadall ya Cant! lets be havin' ya, son..'
Oim 'ere t'kill yor monstah!

Grendle was amazing in that. He totally battered those noisy Danes. The sound and the lighting effects were just great.

It were facking monstah!

Delirious. Last Tom Di Cillo movie.
Didn't get a cinematic release but now available on r1 dvd.
Great performance by Buscemi as a neurotic 'loser' but it's all a bit slight and doesn't say too much about Sleb Culture.
Worth a look, like. Nice cameo from Elvis Costello though and Gina Gershon is hot, hot, hot as always in it.

thewindthatshakesthebarley_l200702231610.jpg

deadly. i'm off out to fuck up a brit.

"Easy Riders and Raging Bulls" documentary based on the book about how the likes of scorcese, coppola, spielberg, lucas et al changed hollywood in the 70's. it was a fascinating book and made for a good documentary.

Fast Food Nation. It was alright. A bit all over the place.

i watched that in asia a while back when they showed it on hbo, they edited out language, sex scenes, drug references and any violence so the films running time was just over an hour.
great fun though trying to piece together whats just happened.

wayofthegungrande.jpg

Hadn't seen this since, probably whn it hit the cinema. good though.
Then:
IDIOTBOX.jpg

whitch got on spec ages ago, and finally got around to seeing. it's not good. at all. the description on the back, is greater than the actual film itself. if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back